Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

How to remove screen shake when land a critical hit?!

iTamer

Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
Hi folks!
You will find here the instruction for how to remove the "shaking screen" effect, when a critical hit has landing.

First of all i'd like to tell you, some visual effects are implemented into those files what you will remove, so you can decide now, that you will continue this process or not.
On every step please make a backup about those files what you will remove into a created backup folder. And please be sure, that you did not forgot the backup before do the next step!
Let's start. :)

#1st step:
Go to your Cabal World\data\fx\efx\battle folder. Let's search those files what you can see on the picture below, and delete them.
1594125444970.png

#2nd step:
In this step you will remove those files, whats induce the shaking screen while using BM2 mode.
Go to your Cabal World\data\fx\efx\skill folder. Let's search those files what you can see on the picture below. Delete that files, what's name contain the stands of your class name. On the picture you can see, I marked with a red frame the files of FA class. You just find your class in the list, and delete them.
1594125961799.png

The next step will introduce how to remove the screen shaking while using BM3. If you'd like to keep that, you can stop here, start the game and enjoy.

#3rd step:
In this step you will remove those files, whats induce the shaking screen while using BM3 mode.
Before you go for it, let you know! If you remove these files, you will definitley lose the cast animations of skills A and B.
Go to your Cabal World\data\fx\efx\skill folder. Let's search those files what you can see on the picture below. Remove all the files what's name contain the "explo" and the stands of you class name. For example on the picture I marked the files for FA.
1594126727136.png

Here we go!
If something went wrong, please do not hesitate to message me here, or on Discord you will find me with name "iTamer", or ingame with same name "iTamer".
Have fun & good luck!

This is a duolicate thread theres already someone who posted th same
And where can I find that? Because I always look around first, before post something. And I didn't find anything about this, only questions.
And I doubt it would be the same, as I wrote this by myself.

And where can I find that? Because I always look around first, before post something. And I didn't find anything about this, only questions.
And I doubt it would be the same, as I wrote this by myself.
just checked that this is a different method.. ill try it now

For WI’s bm2, you’ll have to delete the entire skill efx(including lances and cannons). Just google the skill names for WI.

And if you don’t want shaking at all, remove the whole skills for all classes. Just leave out dash, fade and blink coz it’ll affect your game.

You can even remove force tower efx and change the guardian’s appearance at TG if you’re annoyed by it :D

Official Partner