Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused I can t belive

Status
Not open for further replies.

69_FOREVER

Contributor
Registered
One guy say lower drop rate and its done what abaut other players now drop only disk and pov nice job why no make wote for that wtf and dangen is now pt all boss hit more like last 2 evry hit 2 k

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170430-165612.png
    Screenshot_20170430-165612.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 85
what does he trying to suggest on that picture??..

for me a big NO NO NO.....that suggestion is not good...what he think.??..this a medium rate sever.??..geting more pchh or fchh is a luck..thats random drop..your lucky droping like that...it wont ruin the market because the supply of it and the demmand of it are equal..he just cant see that thing he just ficus on drops...now its unbalance supply getting decreasing and demmand getting higher..thats the real ruin if he dont know..

for me a big NO NO NO.....that suggestion is not good...what he think.??..this a medium rate sever.??..geting more pchh or fchh is a luck..thats random drop..your lucky droping like that...it wont ruin the market because the supply of it and the demmand of it are equal..he just cant see that thing he just ficus on drops...now its unbalance supply getting decreasing and demmand getting higher..thats the real ruin if he dont know..
I know same before last update was good drop rate but now harder dangen lower drops

Yeah, amp scroll price was 50kk so awesome. Pchh was also 70kk old drop was ruining the market prices..

..omg not ruining it..why..??.cos their are already low lvl area here in this server you dont know that..??...and the demand will became more..cos low lvl will using nore scrolls than end game gear cos they have more slots than palla..and they keep on using it..but now look the price of scroll like the price on that on official..lol..this is not an official..so are newbie wanna play in this game even low lvl armor they cannot produce because of over price scroll and even scroll thier are other items OP...you get the point.??..

I will deny your request without even fully reading it just because of your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner