Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused i want to suggest it's event suggestion

mihail

Registered
i would like to suggest to make an special merit event double the reward for 1 week etc so more ppl will go for merits :h: . merit is long way system so it's gonna be fun .

Agree with unknown,
really don't see point why would you want end game system to be upgrade-able faster,
even this isnt too long.

Agree with unknown,
really don't see point why would you want end game system to be upgrade-able faster,
even this isnt too long.
He have le's he don't include them also only attack merit takes 1 month maybe more depends on how many wars you are doing but let say you don't have 12 h or 24 h to play war you are doing 1 war per day for 30 days if you are not enoght strong you are making only 15 merit tokens per day which for 1 month is not alot also I would recommend to bring back the old honor system but little bit changed to have more chance for higher honor on that way those cubes won't be useless and merit will be balanced and with those changes you can add 1 merit event every month for every week

I think the plan of game is to play to have better gear, better merit, etc. But when u done all these things in 1 month, what next? Just out of server, because it will be not interesting if u are max. Gear now can easy max with donation. If some1 wana max merit too can donate too but it not worth, because so expensive. I think they need to do Honor, Merit and Gear so hard to take for last items. So more people will play more time, and server will be rly more fun.

Official Partner