Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Important Notice Regarding Real Money Trade (RMT) / Black Marketing

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Dear Cabal World Comunity,

We hope this message finds you well. We'd like to take a moment to address a recent issue that has come to our attention concerning Real Money Trade (RMT) within private media groups.

Our server rules explicitly state that we do not condone or allow RMT in any form. It is essential to maintain a fair and balanced gaming environment for all our community members, and RMT undermines this integrity.

Please be aware that our log system meticulously tracks all account activities, including accesses to each account. This means that if an account is found to be linked to any form of RMT activity or another account that did RMT, it will be subject to immediate and automatic suspension.

We understand that the consequences of RMT may seem severe, but it is a serious offense that affects not only the server but also our dedicated staff. We want to make it clear that we take this matter seriously, and we will not be forgiving or unbanning accounts involved in RMT.

To those who have been sending private messages regarding their situation, we kindly ask that you refrain from doing so. RMT is a violation of our server rules, and appropriate actions will be taken in accordance with those rules.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in upholding the standards of our server community. Together, we can maintain an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all.

Sincerely,
Cykros

Server rule #2 reminder
2023-10-05 11_32_01-Unapproved Donations - Cabal World — Mozilla Firefox.png

Dear Cabal World Comunity,

We hope this message finds you well. We'd like to take a moment to address a recent issue that has come to our attention concerning Real Money Trade (RMT) within private media groups.

Our server rules explicitly state that we do not condone or allow RMT in any form. It is essential to maintain a fair and balanced gaming environment for all our community members, and RMT undermines this integrity.

Please be aware that our log system meticulously tracks all account activities, including accesses to each account. This means that if an account is found to be linked to any form of RMT activity or another account that did RMT, it will be subject to immediate and automatic suspension.

We understand that the consequences of RMT may seem severe, but it is a serious offense that affects not only the server but also our dedicated staff. We want to make it clear that we take this matter seriously, and we will not be forgiving or unbanning accounts involved in RMT.

To those who have been sending private messages regarding their situation, we kindly ask that you refrain from doing so. RMT is a violation of our server rules, and appropriate actions will be taken in accordance with those rules.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in upholding the standards of our server community. Together, we can maintain an enjoyable and fair gaming experience for all.

Sincerely,
Cykros

Server rule #2 reminder
View attachment 11225
i already read that rules from the start i creat my account last 2020, and i fully understand that.,now let me know my log sheets if I'm doing that RMT beacause as far as i know im only trading with my dummy account who piloted with my relatives..,if you dont mind sent to me via email your basis, if you dont then its still unfair to other player who play fair..,i dont want to put my effort to be useless in this game at the end, so please review carefully my log sheet of traded and send to me...,
and why your staff kicking me in discord without informing me? is that a good example? im not a person who live in street fyi!

Thank you,

sincerely,
ZinnPlay

Official Partner