Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Important Notices!

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Greetings Nevarethians!

The time has come to announce some important things.

First we would like to let all users know, there will be no more reworks or nerfs to currently existing equipment.
We base our items on the official server and the belts were the last item category we wanted to bring to the level they actually should be (in past updates we have reverted and reworked most of the items that previously caused imbalance).
We know it seemed that we kept nerfing items in almost every update, but it was just divided into multiple patches .
With the latest update we finally finished it.
For future items, we will try our best to not create overpowered stats, but in case we mess up, we will still have to fix it by nerfing or changing the entire item, however we will not intentionally create overly customized stats to prevent this from happening.
We hope you can understand this.

Next we would like to announce, that we will enable back multiple instances.
You will be able to join with up to 3 clients to the game, however in the very near future we will replace the way how eCoins are rewarded for being online or doing dungeons.
For now we can only share a few details about it.
The new extension will be accessible ingame and it will work as a daily activity reward system with quests that you need to complete for activity points and collecting activity points will unlock different rewards such as eCoins and items.
There will be milestones as well where the rewards are even better. Milestones will require you to complete multiple activities for points and at specific amounts of points you will receive the extra rewards, with the last one being a very valuable reward.
The new extension will be account wide so you will only be able to redeem your rewards once a day per account.

Lastly we want you to know, we are still working on the failed update.
Soon we will have more info on it.

P.S.: Multiple instances are not yet enabled back, it requires a client patch along some server side changes so we will enable it back a little later.

Greetings Nevarethians!

First we would like to let all users know, there will be no more reworks or nerfs to currently existing equipment.
We base our items on the official server and the belts were the last item category we wanted to bring to the level they actually should be (in past updates we have reverted and reworked most of the items that previously caused imbalance).
We know it seemed that we kept nerfing items in almost every update, but it was just divided into multiple patches .
For future items, we will try our best to not create overpowered stats, but in case we mess up, we will still have to fix it by nerfing or changing the entire item, however we will not intentionally create overly customized stats to prevent this from happening.

You will be able to join with up to 3 clients to the game, however in the very near future we will replace the way how eCoins are rewarded for being online or doing dungeons.
The new extension will be accessible ingame and it will work as a daily activity reward system with quests that you need to complete for activity points and collecting activity points will unlock different rewards such as eCoins and items.
There will be milestones as well where the rewards are even better. Milestones will require you to complete multiple activities for points and at specific amounts of points you will receive the extra rewards, with the last one being a very valuable reward.
The new extension will be account wide so you will only be able to redeem your rewards once a day per account.

P.S.: Multiple instances are not yet enabled back, it requires a client patch along some server side changes so we will enable it back a little later
hellow!, thank you very much for reconsidering multiple instances :h: , now all i have is to wait to play with my characters again...
i wont be asking, wait or what more to bother some players to buff me. i can now enjoy the game again where i can play with my other account/characters, thank you!

Last edited:
Although I'm upset that my belt turns into shit that makes me want to break it, I understand that you are looking for balance in the game, so any change in this regard is welcome, a balanced game is what makes it very attractive to everyone.

On several instances I never used it, although when I played the original Cabal I wanted to use it but it was forbidden. I'm going to try using it for buf and I'm grateful that I can have this possibility.

I really liked the news and I liked this private Cabal, I played many others, including Arena but for me they are far inferior to this one, I will probably end up spending money soon when I stabilize two accounts.

Thanks for the work!
gett45ygtt.gif

I would like you to review the FG shield since 15% does not seem fair to me since that original ability comes with 100% eva thanks

hellow!, thank you very much for reconsidering multiple instances :h: , now all i have is to wait to play with my characters again...
i wont be asking, wait or what more to bother some players to buff me. i can now enjoy the game again where i can play with my other account/characters, thank you!
Greetings Nevarethians!

P.S.: Multiple instances are not yet enabled back, it requires a client patch along some server side changes so we will enable it back a lit

Greetings Nevarethians!

P.S.: Multiple instances are not yet enabled back, it requires a client patch along some server side changes so we will enable it back a little later.
Good day Admin please reconsider the Gems can be tradable so we can buy it in auction house for all nondonator F2P ....

Good day Admin please reconsider the Gems can be tradable so we can buy it in auction house for all nondonator F2P ....
i think that would be the end of the game... why?? they need money to maintain the game, if majority of players are F2P, and no one buys gems from them, where will they get money for server maintenance? its okay that only the ecoins can be bought from AH i hope everyone understand that this is a private server that needs money to maintain.. thats why in official their events are more GATCHA's than free

i think that would be the end of the game... why?? they need money to maintain the game, if majority of players are F2P, and no one buys gems from them, where will they get money for server maintenance? its okay that only the ecoins can be bought from AH i hope everyone understand that this is a private server that needs money to maintain.. thats why in official their events are more GATCHA's than free
I dint ask for free gems if it make possible tradable so donator buy more gems then they sell it into ingame for change alz like ecoins its from donation also if gems can be trade it many donator sell gems and they can change it for legend items in ingame.....

Official Partner