Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Installation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goujouz

Registered
As you can see from the attached photo that's my problem I am running a fresh like really fresh win 10 installation, I downloaded the Cabal Installer Via Google Drive link provided at the website

I have tried the following
1. Disabled Windows Defender & other things that might interfere with the installation firewall etc
2. Have installed Java,Visual C++
3. Tried Running as admin and changing the compatibility options to Windows 7 & 8
4. Tried re-running the installer same problem shows up ( Check the screenshot attached )
5. Tried clicking ignore hoping to reach the end to no avail it would take me ages to finish it as almost everything starting from the error is corrupted
6. Tried Searching the forum and your Facebook page for viable solutions to the said problem, as to no avail I did not find any
7. Tried searching for manual patches

My original plan was to try clicking ignore until it reached the launcher so that I could replace the corrupted files via the launcher and for the explanation to the said PLAN please refer to "Tried the following" #5

PS: If you're asking that I try re-downloading via the other links I cannot do that as I am on a limited connection, so I do not want to waste my data allowance and I think all of it is the same so please correct me on this one if I am wrong. Thanks :)

PSS: Please transfer this post accordingly as I do now know if I put it in the right thread LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 68
When the client been corrupted during download, you cant do anything else except re-download again.

Alternative solution( if possible ), ignore all corrupted file during installation and hope able to fix by launcher's scan button later.

Last edited:
When the client been corrupted during download, you cant do anything else except re-download again.

Alternative solution( if possible ), ignore all corrupted file during installation and hope able to fix by launcher's scan button later.
if that's the case then please enlighten me as to what caused the corruption?. As I downloaded it without any problems like accidental stopping of the download (I use IDM btw) from start to finish my internet did not disconnect it was a clean download so why?. Your answer is much appreciated, I want to know because if you read my post until the end, I have a capped connection so downloading again and getting the same problem would be me throwing away my monthly allowance out the window. So uh yeah that's about it Thanks :)

PS : I already tried the possible solution that you gave, It's in my post actually xD you might have missed it

Is that so, okay then. Can you uh give me your launcher I wanna try something if you don't mind?

Can somebody close this thread, No one here seems to care about anything LOL with the exception of GonZ it's been 6 hours since my last reply and not a single reply too bad

That link is actually dead, the file no longer exist
Would you mind uploading your launcher to mediafire,dropbox,google drive etc?

Last edited:
Now it's checking. Thank you very much I'll reply here if some other problem appears

i wonder why you post this thing in General Discussion.. We have our technical support section.. so we staff could focus on helping others... as you posted it here in General Discussion.. you are hoping players to help cater your needs..

i hope next time if you encounter a problem that you cant fix.. Don't hesitate to contact us.. Thank you..
if you still need some answers.. i can't help you in this thread...
mind creating a thread.. in our Technical support section..

i wonder why you post this thing in General Discussion.. We have our technical support section.. so we staff could focus on helping others... as you posted it here in General Discussion.. you are hoping players to help cater your needs..

i hope next time if you encounter a problem that you cant fix.. Don't hesitate to contact us.. Thank you..
if you still need some answers.. i can't help you in this thread...
mind creating a thread.. in our Technical support section..

lol take long enough to reply, wonder right section will make any difference.

Unfortunately you're a bit late ExCaliose, but anyways in the future I'll try to post it in the technical support section. I posted it here because I've had the experience of actually posting something on the technical support section and getting a reply like 2-3 days later which is pretty bad so yeah I'm sure you've encountered this type of dilemma. But all in all no hard feelings right? Thanks anyway for the reply the game is fixed now

GonZ: Thank you very much for your help :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner