Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

instullation fail to update

zeroone01

Registered
ERROR Downlaodind update file `OlympusGNUpdate0004.pak`(0x00000000m, 0x00000000) need help plz

I already speak to marcroyce

He solved the issue by restarting the pc after closing all programs running in the background including antivirus, gaming community software such as steam etc.

No luck for me i already do it 5 times always error but thx... for your help....!

OlympusGNUpdate00023.pak error download... restarted 2x and disabled anti virus already done... still got that error :D..

Did you guys try to download the manual patch aswell?

I still get that error, now I can't play again. I do did download the manual patch. Everytime I open Launcher, same error.

u clearly have something blocking the update, check ur pc again for AV programs or potential firewalls, windows defender could easily be blocking it too

u clearly have something blocking the update, check ur pc again for AV programs or potential firewalls, windows defender could easily be blocking it too

Thanks. I turned off windows defender and now it works. +1

Official Partner