Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Invulnerability during Respawning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Registered
Good evening, as I continue playing on this server I have noticed several things:

1. On TG, When the opposing team are inside the base we have 0 to no chance of fleeing because once we respawn back, we go dead in a snap, we are like pigs getting slaughtered in a slaughter house. (This is one of the main reasons why the TG is so dead, it's just a farming map for those who need war cube for elements) And players, get tired of not being able to fight back so they just quit and never go at war again.
  2. On WZ maps, some players keep on pking people on the main warp point of the opposing nation (even the no nation players), making other players stop farming for alz/ pumpkins, etc. or much worse never play anymore.
So I thought of maybe putting up a 3 - 5 seconds of invulnerability during respawning/ spawning on a map. Just to prevent those players from resu - killing us. This is experience may not be everyone's experience but let's further improve things and be a friendly server for the beginning players.

You're probably one of those people who do that kind of abuse that's why you disliked it.

^I think it's a no, he just like halo-halo from Mang Inasal (Bi branch).:giggle: That's all there is to it Mr. Marvin. :mask:
Good luck on this topic.:rock: Maybe you will get a +1 on "The HULK" on this.:lipssealed:

^I think it's a no, he just like halo-halo from Mang Inasal (Bi branch).:giggle: That's all there is to it Mr. Marvin. :mask:
Good luck on this topic.:rock: Maybe you will get a +1 on "The HULK" on this.:lipssealed:

:wondering:????????????????????????????????????????????

Who is "The HULK"?? lol Halo - Halo. Thanks for your comment btw.

Hey :) About war, this is how it was built, with our client i don't think this is possible, simply because is limited ... also believe me this happens on all servers, killing at res :)
About war maps, you also can't do anything, its a war map, nothing more to explain.
I will let Cy know about this, maybe he can do something but i am sceptical ...

Hey :) About war, this is how it was built, with our client i don't think this is possible, simply because is limited ... also believe me this happens on all servers, killing at res :)
About war maps, you also can't do anything, its a war map, nothing more to explain.
I will let Cy know about this, maybe he can do something but i am sceptical ...

I understand the current capacity/ ability of this server to do such things but I am still hoping for the best :) Although, the thing about the NW is because of what is happening (Resu Kill from warp and such) Players who are on the floor, so to speak, gets tired of waiting for the countdown timer to end, they want those rewards but because of the opposing nation farming like hell inside the opposition's base and not ending the war, the other nation just starts quitting and waste the time, effort, and rewards they're supposed to get. it's kind of frustrating and sad to see.

I cannot say anything more about the War Zone maps because that's how they are but if its possible to do, I would certainly love to see it added.

I like your idea. That's why I don't go to war zones during my newbie days because there are some players will pk you continuously at the entrance and nothing you can do but to respawn and respawn. You cannot change channels because you are dead but to close the client and start again.

Something like this will never be able to stopped, on the WZ maps in the early ages of this server there have even been rules for spawn killing & banning, even after that people won't stop doing it. As opti said, it's how the game works. The only way to have this been stopped at, is having flee potions or a damage absorb buff. That should still be a option to prevent from being killed immediatly?

Something like this will never be able to stopped, on the WZ maps in the early ages of this server there have even been rules for spawn killing & banning, even after that people won't stop doing it. As opti said, it's how the game works. The only way to have this been stopped at, is having flee potions or a damage absorb buff. That should still be a option to prevent from being killed immediatly?

If the above suggestion won't be possible, at the very least please return the rules for player - to - player abuse such as Spawn Killing, Threats and etc with penalties as punishment (by Rank of Offense) but can only be applied ONLY when players did spawn kill in the warp zone, but if a player goes beyond the warp zone, the rules don't apply anymore. BTW, Flee Potions/ Damage Absorb Buff won't work on end game/ semi end game tier players. they can still 1 - 3 hit me even if I was just passing through. Especially those FA's, they hit pretty damn hard with their BM3 like my HP goes 100 to 0 lol.

1st of all you new right ? That's how it goes , we all feel it last time (when we're newbie) . What do you expect ? This isn't a FPS game , you need spawn vulnerability when spawn . 2nd , have you play official server or you direct play private ones ? 3rd , this server already have low amout of player go to TG so it's hard to get kill tittle for some people , some people like pusher , that is the time they want took some kills . You can't simply change that . Farm up , make full chaos set then see the difference . They already change the stats , full gear sure can manage run to prepare for fight etc . It's just like you enter the army , getting bullied doesn't mean you need to construct letters to change the rules . 4th , I don't need to spawn killing people at base cause I'm full PK player , still manage to get 33-4 on last few TG w/o spawn killing . 5th , I never spawn killing newbie etc in WZ maps . It's depends on the person , I do agree some people is lack of respect and like to do that but for me as last time , just switch channel cause these kind of people is such a waste of time to entertain . Now I give you a reply , at first I just reply "Lel" cause that's what I feel . Hope you do read my feedback cause this is what you ask .

Last edited:
1st of all you new right ? That's how it goes , we all feel it last time (when we're newbie) . What do you expect ? This isn't a FPS game , you need spawn vulnerability when spawn . 2nd , have you play official server or you direct play private ones ? 3rd , this server already have low amout of player go to TG so it's hard to get kill tittle for some people , some people like pusher , that is the time they want took some kills . You can't simply change that . Farm up , make full chaos set then see the difference . They already change the stats , full gear sure can manage run to prepare for fight etc . It's just like you enter the army , getting bullied doesn't mean you need to construct letters to change the rules . 4th , I don't need to spawn killing people at base cause I'm full PK player , still manage to get 33-4 on last few TG w/o spawn killing . 5th , I never spawn killing newbie etc in WZ maps . It's depends on the person , I do agree some people is lack of respect and like to do that but for me as last time , just switch channel cause these kind of people is such a waste of time to entertain . Now I give you a reply , at first I just reply "Lel" cause that's what I feel . Hope you do read my feedback cause this is what you ask .

That's what I was looking for. You made your point, but at least for future references and even the slightest possibility that this could be added. It would become a great deal :D

There is no way we can actually add a feature like this without the game sources which we do not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner