Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Is the mega update worth it?

bayang1002

Gold Member
Registered
Hi to all, I've been playing the game for quite sometimes and I really appreciate playing cabal. What matter most is the recent mega updates and it changes brought to the players. I personally experience challenges on how to overcome it particularly on some dungeons. We know, farming and getting the gears is one way to get strong. As recently saw on the discord GM quoted that some of the DG are for strong party members- well it is true, the problem is that some players might now able to join if you are not strong enough which makes your progress slow.

If we put on statistic before the update, I can mostly run any DG I want with my current set epic drag, after the update I find it difficult cause there are certain requirements on acquiring DG entry (Alz and DSF) where most of the DSF can be acquired on the GI. Now, the question is it lowbie/newbie friendly? because I find it hard to play with this kind of set up. Aside having a problem on acquiring alz adding to the problem is acquiring DSF.

There are a lot of things happen after the update instead we can go for 3 people party now it requires 5-6 people just to finish the DG, good luck if you don't have veradix, won't believe me? try to run Awakened FT2 won't put so much drama here and I want to know that there is something wrong on the update.

Good luck!

I apologize for my English, I'm a BR player who is doing this through Google Translate, but I need to express my opinion anyway, so here we go, I'll get straight to the point, I chose to play on this pirate server because of the ease of farming and the ease of staying strong quickly to play the DG's that I could never go to in the global cabal, now with this update to make it difficult, I can't even finish b3f alone and if I have to play the same DG's from the original cabal, same farms in the same places, I don't see any reason to playing cabal world, I admit that they did a lot of good things with quality of life improvements, but the dungeons are difficult to the point that I barely solo outpost, and I have equipment with 40% amp, things that in cabal global I do alone with 11 % amp, anyway, I'm not going to go on and on here, but unfortunately I leave the hours I had fun on this server in the past and I won't play anymore if it continues like this! Hugs to everyone and good fun!

Official Partner