Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Justice to FA Heal & Questionable FS Buffed. Suggesting a Readjustment.

SoraEspada

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Recent activities of FA & FS:
  1. FA heal was fixed (increased) to reflect the correct value.
  2. 23/3/2022 - FA heal was nerfed due to complaints.
  3. 23/3/2022 - FS buffs were adjusted (increased) to follow the official with boosted stats.
  4. 1/4/2022 - FS buffs were nerfed due to complaints.
  5. 23/5/2022 - FS buffs are now reverted back to follow official, more than that, with unrestricted AOD and boosted stats.
  6. ?? - FA buffs remain nerfed.
From my understanding, the justification for the FS adjusted buff is the server's direction in following with the official; However, it does not stop there. In comparison with the official, FS buffs were unreasonably boosted in this server. With that in mind, FS was fixed recently and remained unreasonably buffed while FA remains nerfed and does not follow the official.

Why the imbalance, discrepancy, and difference in treatment between FA & FS? I hope this discrepancy is resolved.

P/S: Not only FA & FS, but I also believe other classes have the right in this matter of imbalance. The reason I emphasized FA & FS is that it is the two classes that are being complained about and that emergency adjustments were made to them recently - FA took precedence of being nerfed and FS was quick to buffed - while other classes almost remained unchanged.

Skill Reference:

Cabal World...................................................................Official
1653443119409.png
1653443156966.png

Cabal World..................................................................Official
1653443877831.png
1653443176501.png

Attachments

• 1653443140026.png
    1653443140026.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 49
Well, I realy dun have complain about FA now, eventhough Im FA main, but FS this way is ridiculous, aod with dash/fade, common, its like aod then change full damage item, god mode.. lol all stats buff not just def.. if the gm cant handle disabling dash/fade while on AOD, why not make "negative attack" while on AOD.. or just bring back old FS aod unmovable.. ✌️

Last edited:
Fa just have heal and mas heal to suvival in war. 12s and 98s cooldown actually killed FAs pvp.
Developers can't listen and follow it from one side like that. That's for personal use only, not for other players.

Fa just have heal and mas heal to suvival in war. 12s and 98s cooldown actually killed FAs pvp.
Developers can't listen and follow it from one side like that. That's for personal use only, not for other players.
oficial server heal 3 sec cooldown and mass heal 24.5 sec cooldown you know? developer want to updated fs no problem but not update also other class is no sense. developer should update all at same time or not update at all. i stop war because fs is bully my class weak.

Add On: If CW ought to follow the official, then, follow the official. I agree it's reasonable to add additional stats to cover the dmg reflect, reduction, and ignore penetration which were not able to implement here; but look at the duration of the buffs: 12s vs 8s reflex shield, 36s vs 24s aod.. that's 1.5x of the official's duration.

And then there is FA, that got derailed way off from official, mass heal CD 98s vs 24.5s.. that's 4x the official's.

Is there a hidden vendetta towards FA? The recent updates are widening the imbalance.

Last edited:
If you have time to adjust FS skill during big update, please spare your time fixing other class buff too.

Even FB Elemental Enchant skill is different from Official. Infact the damage absorb is useless in higher dungeon, the buff gone after few hit from boss or crowd mobs.

Other class need to be adjusted too. Please don't do biased update.

Last edited:
I don't really get what your issue is towards FA. Class is ALSO made for healing support for christ's sake. The cooldown is sooooo long.

If AOD can be movable, at least lower the stat or duration of that buff. If you cannot implement, move it back to unmovable.

FG needs some adjustment too its skills are useless since it doesnt have any pene or Accuracy and its too slow. didnt even bother adjusting unlike when GL came there were lots of changes.

Buffs are meh.

comparing FA to FG they are almost the same but its just that FA has heals, Unroot, better skills, +1 range.

Between this CD and amount of Heals skills and the 6 sec heal ( 9k or 6k from greater heal ) and 16k HP from mass heal every 20 sec was
extremely OP, Fa is not more paper char, tanky as hell, fast healer ( this can be tweked a bit the cooldown, reducing little bit more ) but No1 can say Fa is trash now even without 30k heal every few sec. armor Classes were struggling over the years for decent pvp power? becasu is NOT MADE FOR DUNGEON. at least 1 thing good we should have dont u think?

EDIT: IDGAS about FA massive Heal tbh, but everyone here know, the nation with more FA is Proc.. of course many ppl with fight for it. 100 Force Archers, 500000k heal, FB are useless, Free hits everywhere, even with a nation with pure FS swagging naked with aod wont make an difference,

Last edited:
Between this CD and amount of Heals skills and the 6 sec heal ( 9k or 6k from greater heal ) and 16k HP from mass heal every 20 sec was
extremely OP, Fa is not more paper char, tanky as hell, fast healer ( this can be tweked a bit the cooldown, reducing little bit more ) but No1 can say Fa is trash now even without 30k heal every few sec. armor Classes were struggling over the years for decent pvp power? becasu is NOT MADE FOR DUNGEON. at least 1 thing good we should have dont u think?

EDIT: IDGAS about FA massive Heal tbh, but everyone here know, the nation with more FA is Proc.. of course many ppl with fight for it. 100 Force Archers, 500000k heal, FB are useless, Free hits everywhere, even with a nation with pure FS swagging naked with aod wont make an difference,

Yes, exactly. If u want to get into that topic between distinguishing nations. Proc has more FA, therefore the nerfed. While cap has more FS, with a GM as 1, therefore the boost. Even tho Miak is FA, fa still got nerfed. It makes a difference.

FA is the absolute weakest in terms of 1v1 combat, prior to the new classes. (Unsure if it can compete with FG and DM). Armor class is weak? I can proof ur statement otherwise by pvp in bi. You won't be naked while in war using AOD now do you? Lol

Yes, exactly. If u want to get into that topic between distinguishing nations. Proc has more FA, therefore the nerfed. While cap has more FS, with a GM as 1, therefore the boost. Even tho Miak is FA, fa still got nerfed. It makes a difference.

FA is the absolute weakest in terms of 1v1 combat, prior to the new classes. (Unsure if it can compete with FG and DM). Armor class is weak? I can proof ur statement otherwise by pvp in bi. You won't be naked while in war using AOD now do you? Lol
how many weeks the ultra Fa heal was active? mmmmmm
Fa isnt a tanker is not build for 1 vs 1 combat, but i know and i know u know, Fa isnt paper.

cap has more FS? haha 3 only Fire, ( the only maxed,) ME exodian, 3 only and only 1 or 2 BARELY active in war lately

and now how many FA proc has and FS in cap? i know the diference is big.

Other thing, bcause you were talking abot AoD, u think AoD is unbreakble? i remember when your WI destroyed my old AOD with 3000k def 300 RSA 300 RCD and now is 50% weak.

how many weeks the ultra Fa heal was active? mmmmmm
Fa isnt a tanker is not build for 1 vs 1 combat, but i know and i know u know, Fa isnt paper.

cap has more FS? haha 3 only Fire, ( the only maxed,) ME exodian, 3 only and only 1 or 2 BARELY active in war lately

and now how many FA proc has and FS in cap? i know the diference is big.

Wait? Are u arguing about how many weeks fa have the ultra heal vs how many weeks fs has the ultra aod and reflex shield? Lol. In that sense, when the week becomes the equal, should FA heal not revert back, or fs buff nerf?

Are you really serious about arguing the number of classes on each side has? Does or should the # of classes on each side determine the adjustment of a class? The question here is the balance between the strength of the classes, not the # of classes each side has. Are you suggesting to weaker a class because there are more in one side? Lol

FA heal was fixed to follow official, with the 110% passive increase reflecting the correct heal output. Even Excaloise, the previous gm said that in CW discord. FA heal has been neglected over the years. Now when it tries to follow the official, it got nerfed instead. Whereas when fs tries to follow official, it got buffed.

I question about the determination of FA's nerfed heal vs FS boosted buffs. I dont know how this server does it, or if there is bias involved in the GM testing team; but there is 1 thing I know: I trust the official testing in balance more than this server.

Again, I will reiterate: If the the server plans to follow the direction of the official with the classes, just as FS did in this Server, so should FA, and any other classes thereafter.

Last edited:

Official Partner