Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Justice to FA Heal & Questionable FS Buffed. Suggesting a Readjustment.

Recent activities of FA & FS:
  1. FA heal was fixed (increased) to reflect the correct value.
  2. 23/3/2022 - FA heal was nerfed due to complaints.
  3. 23/3/2022 - FS buffs were adjusted (increased) to follow the official with boosted stats.
  4. 1/4/2022 - FS buffs were nerfed due to complaints.
  5. 23/5/2022 - FS buffs are now reverted back to follow official, more than that, with unrestricted AOD and boosted stats.
  6. ?? - FA buffs remain nerfed.
From my understanding, the justification for the FS adjusted buff is the server's direction in following with the official; However, it does not stop there. In comparison with the official, FS buffs were unreasonably boosted in this server. With that in mind, FS was fixed recently and remained unreasonably buffed while FA remains nerfed and does not follow the official.

Why the imbalance, discrepancy, and difference in treatment between FA & FS? I hope this discrepancy is resolved.

P/S: Not only FA & FS, but I also believe other classes have the right in this matter of imbalance. The reason I emphasized FA & FS is that it is the two classes that are being complained about and that emergency adjustments were made to them recently - FA took precedence of being nerfed and FS was quick to buffed - while other classes almost remained unchanged.

Skill Reference:

Cabal World...................................................................Official
View attachment 10224View attachment 10226

Cabal World..................................................................Official
View attachment 10229View attachment 10228
agree!!

good post the balance is so poor the developer need to fix

Last edited:
hahaha all procs crying because fs hahahaha, dont forget effect set if u want balance all class need same effects ;)

Last edited:
hahaha all procs crying because fs hahahaha, dont forget effect set if u want balance all class need same effects ;)
set effects are perfectly balanced,

set effects are perfectly balanced,

In official server all class have same effects, u want same resist for fight and magic chars "perfectly balanced", but fights need more resist because they dont have range, thats doesnt mean more effects for fighters, just same effect for all and keep naturally resist of each char

In official server all class have same effects, u want same resist for fight and magic chars "perfectly balanced", but fights need more resist because they dont have range, thats doesnt mean more effects for fighters, just same effect for all and keep naturally resist of each char
for something that you dont understand and you are not sure pls dont even speak about it.
like i say set effects are perfectly set,and when i say that trust me i know.
And all characters have they original natural resist.

for something that you dont understand and you are not sure pls dont even speak about it.
like i say set effects are perfectly set,and when i say that trust me i know.
And all characters have they original natural resist.
trust me its not balanced but its ok cya nice server >:)

Pls review the set effects again. .make it like before one set effects for one item/set. . This update make classes unbalance i think. . .also. . Kindly make arch,drie,pallad with epic grade usefull again. . Atm newbies get boosted from 100-200 to use demo grade items real fast. . .
I kinda hesistant to what is natural resist is???. . Bcoz resist comes from buffs and items,. . .

this set effect are perfectly made

Official Partner