Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Last update of 2023 - Happy New Year!

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Drop Changes:
  1. Adjusted the drop rate of the Sealed Mergaheps ring, as it was previously too high, overshadowing the use of the Sealed Core of Mergaherp.
  2. Improved drop rates for Orphidia's Amulet (known as Level 3 type) in Hazardous Valley (Awakened).
  3. Enhanced the drop rate of Dragon's Treasure Box from Labyrinth.
Client Display / Functionality Fixes:
  1. Fixed an issue in the client that affected the correct display of certain forces (white ones) for the following item types:
    • Rings
    • Amulets
    • Epaulets
    • Earrings
    • Bracelets
    • Belts
    • Charms
    • Bikes
  2. Resolved a problem with the Mercenary system, enabling the training of a higher-grade mercenary after learning the required lower-grade one.
  3. Corrected character attack and magic attack inaccuracies that were impacting damage output, ensuring a more accurate representation of character power.
  4. Addressed an issue with the incorrect loading of other players' costumes in your vicinity upon entering a channel.
  5. Fixed a problem with the Auction House search system for Combined Charms.
  6. Because the Character bound on Equip option was problematic we have decided to stop using it and converted all items existing in the server to Character Bound
Pet System Changes:
  1. Reduced the Alz cost to add a slot force to a pet by 10 times, boosting the system.
  2. Adjusted the chances to obtain Tier I and Tier II force values in the pet system from 70/30 to 50/50.
Alz Drop Up% force adjustment:
Altered the Craft value of the Alz Drop Up% force code to align with the desired market value and prevent devaluation of Alz in the future.​
This change applies to weapon and body part Craft Force.​

Leveling System Updates:
Adjusted the level table for the range 200-210 to accommodate the Reset System, ensuring that reaching level 210 is achievable.​
Lowered the required level to wear the following items to 200:​
Ring of Luck +6​
Critical Ring +6​

Upgrade System Fix:
Fixed a bug that failed to announce successful item upgrades to +20 in system chat.​

Reset System Addition: (Pam Pam!)
Added the Reset System, allowing players to reset their characters for increased power.​
Three reset types are available.​
Visit the website Game->Control Panel->"Select Character"->Character Panel for details on the Reset System.​

NOTE: The following items are not available for purchase with eCoins in the ingame Nshop or Bazaar because they will be added in future events:
Change Kit (Hair Style) - Novice​
Change Kit (Color) - Normal​
Change Kit (Color) - Premium​
Change Kit (Face) - Novice​
Change Kit (Face) - Premium​
Change Kit (Hair Style) - Charming​

Last edited:
Yes, this is a nice update, but i experience some issue.
Basically:
Ring of Luck +5
Critical Ring +5
These 2 rings lost their walue.
The awakaned dx dungeons like panic cave catacomb of frost, lava hellfire and steamer, the chests mostly drop alz, i vould say around 30-40% chance to it drop alz. I have around 47% alz drop rate on me is that the reason?

Hi, i would like to ask, was it a bug for player somehow able to register their char bind item for sale at AH/Lady? and i tried to buy them and it crashes my game which i assume is existing bug.. anyone?

Official Partner