Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug level 141, still no nation quest (quest progress from starting area lvl 82)

janrei21

Outstanding Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Contributor
Registered
Website
meettomy.site
I saw a few tutorials on the internet and I should get my nation at Lvl 53/54 in scenario quest but I'm already at Lvl 82 is this bug or should I just continue the quest?

Attachments

• nation.PNG
    nation.PNG
    51.4 KB · Views: 74
  • progress.PNG
    progress.PNG
    383.5 KB · Views: 80
  • scenario.PNG
    scenario.PNG
    475.1 KB · Views: 76
I saw a few tutorials on the internet and I should get my nation at Lvl 53/54 in scenario quest but I'm already at Lvl 82 is this bug or should I just continue the quest?
Hi, you can proly choose your nation at the website. :)
1589386353001.png

Hi, you can proly choose your nation at the website. :)
View attachment 8533
Hi, sorry I'm a newbie so I don't know, but where exactly on the website can I choose my nation? I don't have a nation currently and on the site, It says in the N shop - black transmuter to "change nation" which I don't need cause I don't have a nation yet "sad" and that black transmitter cost 21k e-coins my friend got his nation quest at Lvl 53/54 quest and I long passed that Lvl of quest as you can see on the picture

oh my, I know this may sound like an excuse but I click that earlier this day and the other day and nothing is in there it says no character is eligible to change nation but now I just checked it and I saw the names of my characters, thank you

Official Partner