Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibandalism

Registered
Well i find this server cool and more enjoyable to play than other server that i played already and that makes me want to stay here. no other issue so far besides on leveling up to 200 thats taking an hour specially to those newbie's like me. Well i think ill suggest that can you make the EXP that we gain on mobs a little bit higher or can you just put an hourly event that we can get more exp. like every 7-8am 7-8pm theres a double exp rate for players who want to have redeem. They'll play on that time. Just want the best for this server. :D more power. ;)

Well i find this server cool and more enjoyable to play than other server that i played already and that makes me want to stay here. no other issue so far besides on leveling up to 200 thats taking an hour specially to those newbie's like me. Well i think ill suggest that can you make the EXP that we gain on mobs a little bit higher or can you just put an hourly event that we can get more exp. like every 7-8am 7-8pm theres a double exp rate for players who want to have redeem. They'll play on that time. Just want the best for this server. :D more power. ;)
this was suggested before but Cykros gave us Blessing Beads.
from voting you can buy BB30%
hunt bosses and learn HP Steal and Vampiric item abilities

Well in that case i hope they put more BB in shop that has more percentage in it. Higher Percentage means Higher price. So it would be easy for others that are willing to pay for it that are also willing to have redeems faster. :)

Well in that case i hope they put more BB in shop that has more percentage in it. Higher Percentage means Higher price. So it would be easy for others that are willing to pay for it that are also willing to have redeems faster. :)
BB200% is available in "N" shop
can be bought w/ ccash
you can obtain ccash from redeeming and donating
i can redeem every 15mins using BB30% which can be bought from ecoin shop. you just need to vote and be online

Well i must say you have Good set of equips thats why you redeem every 15mins using BB30%. how about players that still dont have a good set of equips? lol. Whats your ingame name?

Well i must say you have Good set of equips thats why you redeem every 15mins using BB30%. how about players that still dont have a good set of equips? lol. Whats your ingame name?
start with blader, do bm2 retarget, golem dont hit that hard like dragon and thats your target until you got good def set

Well i already started as a FS. As of now im already 200 and will have my first redeem since like 3 days ago. lol

Well i already started as a FS. As of now im already 200 and will have my first redeem since like 3 days ago. lol
Well there is no guarantee that you will be able to redeem from the start.
But at least you've managed to redeem and you do know how so that's a good thing. :)

As many players are online the higher exp rate the server will have.
We will make an explanation tab on the redemption website so people know how the rates work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner