Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Lvl 2 Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igdraziel

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
hello again dear olympus community :) i was trying to go for crafting (both normal and xtal craft) and im facing a wall at the moment. As you know lvl 3 discs drops from EoD B2F dungeon and easy to get but its not the same story with the lvl 2 discs . Sure they drop alot in fort ruina mobs but when you need a specific disc for crafting u start to relize that it drops too less. For xtal crafting as you know the weapon of mention (required xtal for craft) is hard to find by its own (or i dont know where to farm for it). Lvl 4 discs are no problem cuz you get to farm alz at the same time while farming lvl 4 discs. But in fort ruina i feel like i m wasting my time for crafting. So here comes my suggestion ;
It would be great if lvl 2 discs dropped from map part or ruina station like lvl 3 one from b2f so it would be time effective for crafting and people might consider it again (whoever i asked they said its useless to waste time bla bla). Good day and thanks in advance .

Still better to increase dropped quantity than drop rate.

Since the drop rates have been increased can you tell me where to farm them? It doesnt bother me to farm them if i know for certain that im farming in the right spot rather than experimenting in diffrent places to find drops :D

Hello :)
With this New Update Lvl 2 discs also drop in CA Infinity now.
Marking as somehow implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner