Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion MAKING MISSION WAR MORE ATTRACTIVE VIA WEXP SHOP

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
More than half of the items available on the WEXP shop is somehow bland and unattractive. I want to be emphasize on the accessories available on the shop which is too expensive compared to the actual stat we can get from it. I hope the WEXP required to purchase the items from the WEXP Shop would be sensible on the upcoming price change.

I would like to suggest adding interesting items in the shop that also promote Mission War participation. These items can range from Essence Extenders (1 to 3), Cube of Souls (AP potions), Rings +5, Semi-perfect Orphidia and Shanes, Divine Stones, Boxes for Offensive Bikes, etc. It MUST BE CHARACTER bind as well. Even a few essential items is a huge improvement already.

As for the WEXP shop inside the nation war lobby, adding boxes for demonite gears is good. The item inside the box can vary in craft level with chances of getting Legend as well. The chance may be very low in order not to underappreciate the crafters.

Adding items that are essential for character strengthening make mission war much worth to participate in.

Last edited:

Official Partner