Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Merit System Question

savouras

Gold Member
Registered
Hello To Everybody!!!

I Have a question about the merit system and before i choose i need the community here so i dont choose wrong.

So basically i am a PVE mostly type and obvious i will go with the PVE merit but what i need to ask is because sometimes i join TG
Does the PVE i will choose will have impact on guardians,doors,warps this kind of thigs(iknow dosent have to players) but i am asking if they have in mobs inside TG.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,of corse it will have,sience on PVE merit you got Critical Damage who is applied like a passive,so it will work everywhere,also when your merit will be enought hight you will can see the difference on MWAR when you will can outscore a player at same lvl and equip like you :)

Hello,of corse it will have,sience on PVE merit you got Critical Damage who is applied like a passive,so it will work everywhere,also when your merit will be enought hight you will can see the difference on MWAR when you will can outscore a player at same lvl and equip like you :)
Great news!!
Thank you alot!!!

Official Partner