Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Mid Tier Dungeons

Scope

Contributor
Registered
Good Day Everyone,

Things i wanna Talk about is eod B3F and MO.

atm as newbie or as for me with atm Palladium set on its way to finishing those dungeon feel somehow useless , because anything i dont need myself ( UCU FCU) doesnt sell you drop there. As newbie its even worse why Bother running EoD B3F if you just can lvl and semi afk at Pnotus Ferrum solo for Archi instead of try to run a group and somehow survive in eod b3f just for the few DP on top.

i Personally dont got a solution for now, cause the reason isnt the drops are "crap", the problem is just there is no market for the drops :/

only thing i would may suggest is a higher chance in those dungeon for max craft, as its easier to gain it at open maps for now...

yea, but atm a LE is about 700~800kk? that still faster farmed in open maps. and i see that there is a daily quest, still everything about that dungeon feels not like progress. I dont want to have a epic drop any run, i far from that idea. It`s just you run that dungeon get your 6 Quests , get some ecoins and your dp. the chests even if you drop a perfect craft part or a PCHH/ PCU feels lack luster, as there is sadly no market to sell anything. in perspectiv i run often Forgotten island (?) the compass thing in port lux, cause i get a few Summer Gold Medals and way more loot thats worth more then 10k cause of the mith stuff there.

to cut it short, im not complaining about the Drop amount or craft, its just the playerbase atm just dont have any needs for those sort of loots and in return beside the 1 LE you get every 3~4 days there is nothing worth while to sell at Agent or PRivat shop :/

Official Partner