Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Mini Patch - 06-Jul-2022

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
We bring you another update with the following fixes, changes and new additions.

Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue with Summon Astral Bike Special Skill
    It was displaying MP Usage 210 but was actually using only 20 MP, this is now fixed and uses 210 MP
  • Fixed display on the website for multiple maps that were showing incorrect drop lists
  • Fixed display for tooltips where they were showing multiple empty lines and/or line breaks
  • Fixed incorrect requirements display for Force Gunner items on the Wiki -> Equipment Requirements
Changes:
  • Changed the rankings page filtering display. Now has new class icons, including the Dark Mage and also displays filtering information (see below)
  • Changed the class images on the Control Panel to better reflect the actual classes (see below)
  • Changed the top menu bar, it is not keeping opened all the clicked menus, only the currently clicked ones
New:
  • Added some summer event related images and a new banner in preparation for the summer hunt event
  • Added the custom titles (to the game, both client and server side) for the winners from the previous donation event
    Important: Winners should contact me with the character name they want the title to be sent!
    • cygnuscreed - AFK for over 9999 years
    • Andrew020892 - God of Destruction
    • StubentigerCabal - Exalted Harbinger
  • Added information about the Item requirements of Dark Mage to the Wiki -> Equipment Requirements
  • Added a long requested QoL feature to the website, the Remember Me on the login page.
    The system will remember you for 30 days if you don't logout.
    We suggest only using it when you login from a trusted computer and no others can gain access to your account by accidentally leaving it logged in.
    If using a shared computer, we suggest logging out once you are leaving the computer.
Filtering Information and New Class Icons:
unknown.png

New Interface in the Control Panel
unknown (1).png

Stay tuned for our next content update with new dungeons and new systems!

Last edited:
One title sent, 2 more to go, winners, please contact me on discord so I can send the title to the character of your choice.

Two titles sent, 1 more to go, please contact me on discord so I can send the title to the character of your choice.

Official Partner