Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed MOL POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candol Preach

Registered
Hello, I want to make this thread about (MOL) because I can't donate without that. Would you please put the MOL in the payment ? Please put this Payment back. This problem is not good for me because I really can't get cCash without this Payment.

Please approve this suggestion.

Have a nice Day/Night

Thank you (Noctis) :D

Hello, I want to make this thread about (MOL) because I can't donate without that. Would you please put the MOL in the payment ? Please put this Payment back. This problem is not good for me because I really can't get cCash without this Payment.

Please approve this suggestion.

Have a nice Day/Night

Thank you (Noctis) :D
If you're talkin' 'bout "MOL points" it's still available as of 20-11-15 04:30 PM PH time.Correct me if i'm wrong :).

If you're talkin' 'bout "MOL points" it's still available as of 20-11-15 04:30 PM PH time.Correct me if i'm wrong :).
I don't know if its still available because I asked Noctics about MOL POINTS and he don't know too if its available.

I don't know if its still available because I asked Noctics about MOL POINTS and he don't know too if its available.
Well based on what i see on payment wall MOL is there but i can't confirm that it's working sorry.

MOL Points are only working in a few countries and some not, you could contact Paymentwall about it and make a request to them to add MOL Points.

Because we cannot control the Paymentwall Widget since it's not our service.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner