Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Mwar Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader

Registered
Played on procyon side and i can say its an easy win, but hey guys i partied with BananaFA and FearTheReaper, i just notice those two player's BM3 cooldown are quite fast ... they just used bm2 then aura to ectend then bm3 then aura then BM2 again.. and 1 time we planned to get CAP base, i followed BananaFA to help her, he get passed through the gate but when i tried to enter it was still close lol,, a wallhack indeed?? Im happy we got the Wexp for Uniques elemnts but is this server allowing those cheats?? or some GMs are protecting some players?? its so disturbing, i mean they used cheats FACE to FACE like they dont care if we sees it. Im a new player and thats my feedback thank you

Reactions: Mgz
As always hackers will always be a hackers. We can't get rid of them. Even in different servers. Now I think to what you were saying
or some GMs are protecting some players??
Do you think so? Because me as being a GM for 3 months I've never experience a hacker coming to me and saying yes im hacking please dont ban me blah blah blah. If I found a hacker I will not hesitate to ban them permanently.

Anyways, this is a feedback section. DO NOT mention any people as you dont have a strong proof as it is looks like harrasing them. If you have a strong evidence (screenshot or video). Please use the right section (Report section) to make a fast review to that case.

Thank you for your feedback.

As always hackers will always be a hackers. We can't get rid of them. Even in different servers.

i think you dont get it right, im referring to 2 endgame-geared players, if you caught them right you just put an end to those old players that are planning to cheat

Do you think so? Because me as being a GM for 3 months I've never experience a hacker coming to me and saying yes im hacking please dont ban me blah blah blah. If I found a hacker I will not hesitate to ban them permanently.

im a new player but caught 2 players cheating. imagine if i played as long as 3months.. No cheater will come to you and say hes cheating, as a GM, YOU have to catch them

If you have a strong evidence (screenshot or video). Please use the right section (Report section) to make a fast review to that case.

Thank you for your feedback.

this is funny, after receiving some replies from my 1st post http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/hi-new-player-asking-for-servers-protection.1771/#post-11440 .. those 2 cheaters still not banned, a clear video of cheating, a strong evidence... now after players read that whos gonna giv a shit to use Bandicam??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner