Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed NAKED PVP EVENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmejik

Dont even think about it.
Contributor
Registered
As the title says Naked as it is. NO RINGS, NO BRACELETS, NO ACCESSORIES,NO PET, NO BIKE, NO SET. nothing at all. hows that? only weapon could be equip. nothing else. that would be a great event. even the newbie can join. theres no greater player in this event. all of us are event when naked.. hows that newbie? do you want to defeat the players that annoys you so much. will in this event we have a chance.

Hope you like my idea. :D

It will be more interesting if also players won't use weapons because other newbies don't have high end weapons like chaos and lost relics and also wearing pets and honor rank title shouldn't be allowed on this type of event. Nice idea BTW! :superb:

what about we have a rules that only weapon from the NPC can be use. the ones in the weapon dealer.. ryt? its ur choice whats ur weapon as long as it is in the weapon merchant. title not allowd either. sorry i didnt put it there.

I guess that would be fair for newbies, I saw this kind of event on other place. But to add more maybe we should make it as Class vs Class naked pvp event :D So, MSA type characters will get a chance to win in this kind of event :D

I agree. :applausetiger::applausetiger:

cant wait to approved this one.:goodbyetiger:

I do not want to let this suggestion fall apart but you guys do know that this can easily be abused as people can use bracelets even though it's not allowed to, it's hard to check if someone close their equipment and just put a bracelet on in the middle of a pvp.

For the rest of the suggestion it's all great.

I do not want to let this suggestion fall apart but you guys do know that this can easily be abused as people can use bracelets even though it's not allowed to, it's hard to check if someone close their equipment and just put a bracelet on in the middle of a pvp.

For the rest of the suggestion it's all great.

This will be the GM's job to check the equipments of players during the event also during the event players should always allow to view their equipments ;) And if a player got caught using accessories or title they should get disqualified and get banned for a day or so..

I dont know how we can pursue the event by not letting others abused it.. may be we could ask some suggestions for others so that we can help out this treat in abusing the event. :D i really like this event.

i think this is something that could be fun, as long as its 1 fight at a time i can easily monitor if people equips their bracelets or not, the suggestion could use some modifications but the general idea seems really nice :) we'll see about the event :)

This will be the GM's job to check the equipments of players during the event also during the event players should always allow to view their equipments ;) And if a player got caught using accessories or title they should get disqualified and get banned for a day or so..
Banning a player for using cheating an event is kinda hard, but we can set a rule that the next naked pvp event he won't be able to join, indeed we will monitor the players who participate, but things such as buff potions and others we aren't able to see that...

I think i shouldn't be too worried about it, i think it's a good way to let non-donors and donors have some fun. ;)

We can let this suggestion stay for a while and see what everybody else think :)

it is possible to view equipment right? :D
It is, but we are not able to see the potions you use.
So we can set a rule that you are allowed to use buff potions?

may be that would be alryt to use buff potions. for it is the only thing that cant be detect i think. :D

i think this is something that could be fun, as long as its 1 fight at a time i can easily monitor if people equips their bracelets or not, the suggestion could use some modifications but the general idea seems really nice :) we'll see about the event :)

Yes, it will be a one at a time fight so staff can monitor the event easily.

Banning a player for using cheating an event is kinda hard, but we can set a rule that the next naked pvp event he won't be able to join, indeed we will monitor the players who participate, but things such as buff potions and others we aren't able to see that...

I think i shouldn't be too worried about it, i think it's a good way to let non-donors and donors have some fun. ;)

We can let this suggestion stay for a while and see what everybody else think :)

A 2 days ban wouldn't hurt :D

Goodluck. hope this event would be approved. :applausetiger::applausetiger:

hmmnn NAKED huh..
the prize should be a dildo weapon

a very fun event but not challenging..
approved it now, we want to have FUN!!

Rulebreakers should be perm ban to avoid time-wasting
and crybabies as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner