Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Nation Costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harress

Busy AF
Contributor
Registered
Hello! I'd like to suggest to bring the nation costumes back. I was told that the nation costumes before can be bought using vCoins. I was having a hard time looking for sellers of it. Please bring it back in shop( either using vCoin or eCoin, but using vCoin would be better :giggle:)

Hoping for approval,
Long life, OGN! :rock:

Last edited:
Update: I just bought one now, but still, the more the better :giggle:

So there are no nation costumes in-game right now?

Hello! I'd like to suggest to bring the nation costumes back. I was told that the nation costumes before can be bought using vCoins. I was having a hard time looking for sellers of it. Please bring it back in shop( either using vCoin or eCoin, but using vCoin would be better :giggle:)

Hoping for approval,
Long life, OGN! :rock:
He means to add other options on how to acquire it like vcoin shop (before) or ecoin shop etc because only method to acquire these items are to buy them from old players w/c are very few.

Stop asking please over an over again the same stuff, runes and costumes, when we will add them and if we will add you will all see, for now enjoy the rarity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner