Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Nation War

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaiTrang

Leader of VietNamGamers
Contributor
Registered
Dear Cykros and our staffs.
1st sorry about my English :D hope u can understand
I’ve played here for a long time but i’ve never seen a crowded TG like 20vs20 or more, always lower after u did many update, seems TG is death atm.
Yeah u know many ppl play private/here for PVE coz they cant solo/clear hard dungeon in official. But it takes a long time to complete the end gear/weapon, accessories and bike/board ( even donator ), all we nid spend our time ingame. Its not easy.:wasntme:
However, still have ppl like NW (PVP/PK) – they will complete their end gear/weapon as soon as possible. But look at the truth what we can see, many ppl scare NW coz they know they will got “raped” :lipssealed: or havent got many things from NW ( 1 hour for 136-188 WEXP and 1 cube NW – always receive 1 rare element -.- when open it or sell it with 100-120m alz).
For sure, i love our server, that’s the reason why im here and tell u my ideas:
1. Exchange WEXP for :
Palladium gear and weapon max craft, Epaulet ( if possible ), Resist bike with duration 5 or 7 days. Or anything u think we nid ( example : Extreme items ;) )
2. To do it u nid increase WEXP reward after finish NW. I think 136/188 WEXP lose/win are low. Ofc increase WEXP exchange to unique, too ( 10k WEXP = 20 Unique atm ).
The point is I dont know we nid how many WEXP to exchange, so let u do it :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------
With that change, i think many ppl like it. They will have a better gear/weapon to join NW or do PVE.
Thank you.:h::h:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner