Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Need help! BL or FS

rhai

Terror Of Death
Contributor
Registered
Hi guys!

Been playing for a month already, its actually my first time to pick BL as my main.
im currently redeem rank5, with zwei full set +8

and now i wanted to switch as FS cuz i think it would be easier to redeem using FS.

any opinions or suggestions??

Thanks in advance! ;)

Hi guys!

Been playing for a month already, its actually my first time to pick BL as my main.
im currently redeem rank5, with zwei full set +8

and now i wanted to switch as FS cuz i think it would be easier to redeem using FS.

any opinions or suggestions??

Thanks in advance! ;)
BL ftw
but you need to play with HP Steal/Vampiric options, skill timing and bm2 retarget
google is a friend :cool:

Rhai sale to me ur glove and helim hehe

Personally i like BL more, but this won't help you of course.

BL Is great for PVE build as they have 2 useful BM's to use and the hp steal absorb on bm2 is quick and a lot with retarget :p
But for Defense i would take FS you will feel more saver and this character can easily tank.

If you can't choose yourself, Try to get decent gear and redeem 1 time on both classes :D

BL ftw
but you need to play with HP Steal/Vampiric options, skill timing and bm2 retarget
google is a friend :cool:

Personally i like BL more, but this won't help you of course.

BL Is great for PVE build as they have 2 useful BM's to use and the hp steal absorb on bm2 is quick and a lot with retarget :p
But for Defense i would take FS you will feel more saver and this character can easily tank.

If you can't choose yourself, Try to get decent gear and redeem 1 time on both classes :D

any specific gears i need for HP steal?
do i have to change my zwei hands all ssa to bloodsucking?

any specific gears i need for HP steal?
do i have to change my zwei hands all ssa to bloodsucking?
Nah you don't have to.
You can buy Outrageous Vampiric Earring +7 with 40 Absorb craft / 5 in slot so each earring uses 95 HP Absorb which will let you survive way more quickly :p

Nah you don't have to.
You can buy Outrageous Vampiric Earring +7 with 40 Absorb craft / 5 in slot so each earring uses 95 HP Absorb which will let you survive way more quickly :p

Hi Mr. Noctis, I did what you said and now im enjoying BL again!
BIG THANKKS MAN!!! ;)

Hi Mr. Noctis, I did what you said and now im enjoying BL again!
BIG THANKKS MAN!!! ;)
Glad i could help you out ;)

Enjoy the BL, and Happy Gaming.

Official Partner