Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

NEED HELP - CABAL ONLINE PH CRASHES ON VERADRIX RELATED QUESTS

ewicson

Registered
Need help fixing a bug/game error. My Cabal application always crashes/closes every time I am entering Veradrix camps (Headquarters on Desert Scream and Investigators Camp on Desert Scream). I am at a low level only at this moment(Lvl 23). I think some low level players that have Veradrix related quests also encountered the same issue as mine. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot!! :)

but you can Hit the Full scan fo your Cabal Online PH Launcher to fix the issue, cheers
Good morning GM, I'm not a little boy, because I have 50 years of life, I'm Brazilian and I came to play this Cabal at the invitation of a friend Madam, today in the morning I had a Char wanting to buy scroll, for 2 b each, I got in touch and how i have to use google translator for not knowing english, we did a deal and out of nowhere 2 minutes he came to call me scammers, i went to know how he said if he wanted to undo the deal, out of nowhere he put another guy in the party and this guy called me stupid, to have something concrete he bought + 1 scroll and I took scree and everything was fine, I was afk and I was disconnected, and when I tried to enter my account was blocked, I'm not rich and now that I got 2 good weapons with a lot of effort and without harm anyone, and out of nowhere for no reason blocked my account

Good morning GM, I'm not a little boy, because I have 50 years of life, I'm Brazilian and I came to play this Cabal at the invitation of a friend Madam, today in the morning I had a Char wanting to buy scroll, for 2 b each, I got in touch and how i have to use google translator for not knowing english, we did a deal and out of nowhere 2 minutes he came to call me scammers, i went to know how he said if he wanted to undo the deal, out of nowhere he put another guy in the party and this guy called me stupid, to have something concrete he bought + 1 scroll and I took scree and everything was fine, I was afk and I was disconnected, and when I tried to enter my account was blocked, I'm not rich and now that I got 2 good weapons with a lot of effort and without harm anyone, and out of nowhere for no reason blocked my account

Attachments

• Cabal.jpg
    Cabal.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 63

Official Partner