Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Need help to choose!

Winston93

Registered
Hi all!
I'm pretty new of Cabal in general, i've played before but not constantly, just when i had time to play.
I'm in love with PvE and i hate like hell the PvP.
My question is: Which class is good and friendly use for a player that is a lot neoowb?

i probably would say as FB (Debuffs) or WA (party buff panic support) even BL and FA you will be welcomed in pve Partys for dungs :D

well best class for pve would be bl or fa which nearly solo any dng on high lv,equip + easy to use and good for pve :)

how you say in love for pve,best choice is Blader or Force Archer,depends how you like to play,melee or ranged

i probably would say as FB (Debuffs) or WA (party buff panic support) even BL and FA you will be welcomed in pve Partys for dungs :D

well best class for pve would be bl or fa which nearly solo any dng on high lv,equip + easy to use and good for pve :)
how you say in love for pve,best choice is Blader or Force Archer,depends how you like to play,melee or ranged
Thank you so much guys for the help, i think that i will make a BL.
Thank you again for your time.

Official Partner