Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Nerf Defense Mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Phantom
Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
I know this suggestion will be commonly hated by some people, i'm okay with that.
But i think it's better to nerf some characters here, because soloing EOD B3F and other dungeons isn't fun anymore and makes the economy of Redemption drops drastically... i see items falling down prices because everyone can solo PRO dungeons...

I think nerving a Force Shielder only by LITTLE, will be more challenging, i don't like to see B3F being solo-able because that's not what our PARTY buffs are used for.

Force Archer's Heal is created for party dungeons!
Wizard's SP/HP Heal buff is created for party dungeons!
Force Shielder's Shadow Shield is created for party dungeons!
Warrior's HP buff is created for party dungeons!
Blader's Crit damage buff is created for party dungeons!

If we make characters going solo, we can actually just delete the party buffs of that character because it will be no use anymore... and i would like to see it being used, people are making parties for EOD B3F, so you become to know others playstyles and skill, so only the BEST 6 players of redemption > FA/WI/FS/WA/BL/FB are used for Awakened FT2 to party together, for Awakened FT2 you don't go solo... so i think the same also about EOD B3F it's not created to be solo able...

Last edited:
It will bring imbalance to the game, because if we decrease the defense of FS it will affect the characters characteristic. I do believe that the solution is to increase the HP and DEFENSE of MOBS in some dungeons that are not solo-able. If we increase the DEF and HP of mobs they will lose time to finish the dungeons. This is the problem of the old server because before blader can solo EOD b3f because of retarget and OP damage. So, I really think that increasing the HP and Defense of mobs around 5-10% will stop the solo run in this dungeon.

It will bring imbalance to the game, because if we decrease the defense of FS it will affect the characters characteristic. I do believe that the solution is to increase the HP and DEFENSE of MOBS in some dungeons that are not solo-able. If we increase the DEF and HP of mobs they will lose time to finish the dungeons. This is the problem of the old server because before blader can solo EOD b3f because of retarget and OP damage. So, I really think that increasing the HP and Defense of mobs around 5-10% will stop the solo run in this dungeon.
Indeed it will imbalance the game, so your solution is a nice one, i like it, I just don't want the economy being ruined of these easy dungeon runs all the time... It should be a longer gameplay and not an easy 3 days endgame finish game... i think some changes ingame can make it more fun for us all later, because i see people enjoying the party runs with everyone, you become learning others aspects and skills, what do we need to do for teamwork and to finish the dungeons... it should not be an easy game to finish as Cykros & Ergo mentioned, make it more challenging, as for non-donors it's gonna be hard for them, but they can always invite me for an run if they want to, just need an bigger party, ofcourse it's an private server with medium rates, but that doesn't mean it should ruin the cabal gameplay by soloing everything, Cabal was always based on teamwork and tactics, me and i think other people aswell want to see that back ingame, even though this is not Officials.

Ofcourse, you want to be able to solo B3F someday, and than? you have all items? everybody aswell can solo it too? what will happen? Crisis, no value items, or items will drastically increase or decrease cuz of the player game base, later on everybody will be endgame.... and items will have no value anymore (bored thing comes back again)...

Last edited:
We can improve a bit the hardest dungeons :D
And we will.
I say we increase the mobs hp with a 20% in B3F and MO for now. What do you say?
Then if its still not good we can do the increase of DEF too.

We can improve a bit the hardest dungeons :D
And we will.
I say we increase the mobs hp with a 20% in B3F and MO for now. What do you say?
Then if its still not good we can do the increase of DEF too.
I hope it will work out Cykros :D

We increased the mobs HP from MO and B3F with 20% since this are the best dungeons for now.
On the next server update the values will go live.
If you still think the dungeons are to easy fell free to make a new post with suggestion for changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner