Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback New Class: Dark Mage

SoraEspada

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Feedback about the new class: Dark Mage after playing the class for about 2 weeks:
DM Unbalanced Debuffs.jpg

1. There are some skills that were unable to find or buy from skill instructor. Some players have them and some don't...

2. Leg Fracture was meant to slow down movement speed in official, but here it works exactly the same as an FB's bind. In addition, the following skills do not protect from Leg Fracture:
    1. WA's Immunity
    2. BL's Resist Barrier
    3. FA's Curse Remove
  3. Bloodless debuff skill was not meant for hp down in official. Adding to all other hp down skills, it's accumulatively overpowered.

4. DM's stat allocation is currently 1 INT = 1 M.ATK, the same as WI & WA. Class imbalanced?

5. DM with EPIC SET, LOW runes and merit can score (dmg output) as high as BL with LEGEND SET, MAX runes and merit.. that isn't right..
    1654900536588.png
Humbly speaking, either DM is too overpowered at the moment or the other classes are not updated to balance. Like Leg Fracture and some buffs/debuffs skills, the system limitation is making DM more OP than it should.

I hope the dev can review.

Thanks

Last edited:
1. there is a reason for that(we made it like that)
2. for the leg fracture we will recheck skill again, it is already reported.
3. its the best how we could made it on our server.
4.yes but still total attack amount is not close to WA or WI (and yes it is balanced DM have same amount of magic attack from stats points distribution as on official).
5. This is not bcs DM overpowered , it is bcs something else ,
which you probably know what it is and didnt report,
but i wont go in further investigation, (we know why and we work on it).
Humbly speaking, either DM is too overpowered at the moment or the other classes are not updated to balance. Like Leg Fracture and some debuff skills, the system limitation is making DM more OP than it should.

I hope the dev can review.
Or you have no idea about you are speaking of ( usually my replay is rude )

1. there is a reason for that(we made it like that)
2. for the leg fracture we will recheck skill again, it is already reported.
3. its the best how we could made it on our server.
4.yes but still total attack amount is not close to WA or WI (and yes it is balanced DM have same amount of magic attack from stats points distribution as on official).
5. This is not bcs DM overpowered , it is bcs something else ,
which you probably know what it is and didnt report,
but i wont go in further investigation, (we know why and we work on it).

Or you have no idea about you are speaking of ( usually my replay is rude )

Im not quite sure, didn't report what? Missing skills? I wish I had them, but I don't. U can check my account however u like. And yes, I stand by what I say. What u just did - by accusing a player without proof after the player gave a feedback is the right way to do it? Do you reply this way to every other players?

Last edited:
LEG FRACTURE

1654924404230.png

As mentioned above, it is not meant to BIND anyone but slow their movement speed only. It's understandable you made this into a BINDING de-buff since our server cannot support movement speed reduction. Here's the main issues with this de-buff:
1. It goes through Instant Immunity and Resist Barrier (Both Buffs with 100% resist unmovable)
2. Curse remove does not work against it (Curse Remove: Removes unmovable Status)
3. Unlike FB bind, Leg Fracture has 100% success chance and a very long duration. The only thing that can block this de-buff is Curse Dodge.

SILENCE

1654924917818.png

This is another skill with a customized feature. Server also cannot support Silence, that is why the effect is made to deduct -10k mana on a target which is understandable. And there's 2 issues with this debuff:
1. Server has a 100% success rate. Official has 85% only (Which makes this debuff really OP)
2. Instant Immunity of Warriors supposed to block this de-buff, but with a customized effect of -10k mana reduction it is impossible to block it with Immunity which renders warriors very much vulnerable with Dark Mages.
3. Instant Immunity also blocks PETRIFY skills from Dark mages. In total, there's 3 DM de-buffs that works on Warriors when it is not supposed to.

Here's a video testing Instant Immunity blocking the DM de-buffs (Silence, Leg Fracture, Petrify):
Skip to 1:25 in the video

In short, I do not think the current mechanics of these de-buff is appropriate with the server. I wish this will be focused on in the near future.. (ASAP to be honest)

With the arrival of of DM, it has put Warriors, Bladers, and Force Archers in total disadvantage. I am actually surprised there were no temporary Nerfs/Adjustments on the DM class ever since it is released.

Whoever says that class is "balanced", they are either lying, in denial, or playing the class (for their own benefit).

Attachments

• 1654924948594.png
    1654924948594.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
NEW FINDINGS: DM CAN cast attack in BM2 while being debuffed with petrified one and silence. Other classes like BL's BM2 CANNOT do attack during debuffed petrified one and silence. I'm not sure about the other classes, but probably can't cast any attack skill during bm2 too during the state of debuff. Only DM's bm2 is unrestricted from the debuffs.

Last edited:
Im max pve merit, max runes, legend all gear. Only thing thats not perfect for me if orp which is (lv3 18 18 10) and ofcorse wearing all cdi or pve item.. and then DM with (epic gear, not max pvp merit, not max runes) can outscore me by 20k, and we are pushing together.. not saying im strong, but common guys, the gap is insane..

I agree, DM here is too much compared to any other character.. imbalance..

Im not quite sure, didn't report what? Missing skills? I wish I had them, but I don't. U can check my account however u like. And yes, I stand by what I say. What u just did - by accusing a player without proof after the player gave a feedback is the right way to do it? Do you reply this way to every other players?
no i replay like this only to you, and it is resulted by yours behavior towards me without reason,
people who show respect , respect is given back to them.

NEW FINDINGS: DM CAN cast attack in BM2 while being debuffed with petrified one and silence. Other classes like BL's BM2 CANNOT do attack during debuffed petrified one and silence. I'm not sure about the other classes, but probably can't cast any attack skill during bm2 too during the state of debuff. Only DM's bm2 is unrestricted from the debuffs.
And also as it is reported FB also in bm3 it seems can cast skill while petrified.

ty for feedback give us time to fix that.

1. It goes through Instant Immunity and Resist Barrier (Both Buffs with 100% resist unmovable)
2. Curse remove does not work against it (Curse Remove: Removes unmovable Status)
3. Unlike FB bind, Leg Fracture has 100% success chance and a very long duration. The only thing that can block this de-buff is Curse Dodge.
we will check this , i did replay to you and i already made note for cykros to check it.
Whoever says that class is "balanced", they are either lying, in denial, or playing the class (for their own benefit).
we were only say that class is balanced in terms of stats points distribution,armor set effect,
thing that skill have power over imunity skills will be checked.

i agree with sora
DM class is so OP debuff and "Score point he/she can defeat me"

DARK MAGE GAME PLAY FROM OFFICIAL

1. Leg Fracture only slows the movement speed
  • which makes running or riding with bike totally useless. It reduces the movement speed to a fixed or specific amount.
2. Leg Fracture is not effective without the Silence.
  • As you can see, you can still cast Dash, Fade, Blink even when it is active. It ONLY becomes highly effective when it is casted together with Silence.

DARK MAGE GAME PLAY FROM OFFICIAL

1. Leg Fracture only slows the movement speed
  • which makes running or riding with bike totally useless. It reduces the movement speed to a fixed or specific amount.
2. Leg Fracture is not effective without the Silence.
  • As you can see, you can still cast Dash, Fade, Blink even when it is active. It ONLY becomes highly effective when it is casted together with Silence.

we will make it similar here

What official server is this?
there are too many official server but the one 1st and true server and maker of this game is korea and all of korea server update will be implement to other official server

Last edited:

Official Partner