Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

New Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered

MANUAL PATCH FOR THE LAUNCHER TO FIX THE AUTO-CLOSE ISSUE, PLEASE GIVE US FEEDBACK IF IT FIXED THE PROBLEM OR NOT FOR YOU! THANK YOU!

wjs4uaM.png
We are glad to release our beta version of the a Launcher we will use for the Cabal client and other future games we will host.

The new option "Check Files" will allow you to check if your client has any damaged files and repair them, however if the client has too many damaged files you will be required to make a clean reinstall with the client installer.

The new launcher uses a different method for updating the client files, which should resolve the patching issues for users with slower internet connection.

The new launcher will also feature an rss feed with the latest news from our forums.

Minimum requirements to use the new launcher:
The launcher will keep getting regular updates till it evolves into a final version.

To get the new launcher simply start your old launcher as usually and it will automatically update to the new launcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
"can't replace the old Launcher(Launcher.exe) with new one(_Launcher.exe)"..does any1 else got the same message when opening the launcher..or it's just me..

"can't replace the old Launcher(Launcher.exe) with new one(_Launcher.exe)"..does any1 else got the same message when opening the launcher..or it's just me..
Replace it manually by downloading the launcher from here LINK and then put the launcher.exe you just downloaded in the games folder then run the launcher and all should work fine :)

Sir after dwnloading and replacing my launcher w the new one it keeps on downloading then stops then download again. Please help.

rompcore and dw1nsk please attach a screenshot to where your launcher is failing and there is also a Launcher.log file in the client folder, attach that to.
Thank you!

Sir i cant find the Launcher.log file

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 87
You dont have the Launcher.log because you did not download the latest launcher.
Look on the first post download that launcher and put it in your client.
Make sure you delete first your Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe if exists.

No problem with the launcher without errors or bugs, however I found the interface left to be desired, separated following what I did not like:

1 - Missing record button and maybe even one for the same site

2 - The black background is not helping much, I loved the previous launcher for details of it

3 - The launcher could be a little bigger to be no need of the scroll bar in the news / updates / events of each server

I have helped with the feedback it is functional, however the design is not good and not spend a good impression to playres who are starting for the first time (you can not change a first impression and beautiful and functional launcher can even give an air that the server is very good), I know it's hard to realize the design of a new launcher but based on what I in-game server and even the old launcher you are able to do this, thanks for antenção and sorry case

does anyone know how to fix this View attachment 1398
we have the same problem but mine i just click scan and wait for 10-15 mins before i can play the game again.. i do every time i want to play full scan.. it shit when got DC during war specialy when time left is below 20mins

Last edited:
downloaded new client, still "some files have failed to download"

Attachments

• ogn.jpg
    ogn.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Launcher.txt
    24.7 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner