Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

New Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help :( after using the new launcher.it took so long saying "downloading remote database..." ( like the 1st pic said ) then after that it said something like "your client missing files" i guess then i have to press scan to fix it ( which took so long too ) and after that i can press start game but sometime the client is not appear.then after i try to restart the launcher it told me to do the same thing from the start :( please tell me what should i do :(
3.PNG

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    597.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    605.9 KB · Views: 76
Do you have Antivirus running chaeuchin ? Make sure you turned it off before you download, install and run our client.

please help :( after using the new launcher.it took so long saying "downloading remote database..." ( like the 1st pic said ) then after that it said something like "your client missing files" i guess then i have to press scan to fix it ( which took so long too ) and after that i can press start game but sometime the client is not appear.then after i try to restart the launcher it told me to do the same thing from the start :( please tell me what should i do :( View attachment 1417
The launcher tells you that you have to many damaged files and you need to redownload the client installer.

As of now we will also drop the support for the old client since its creating more problems. If you are an old player and decided to come back now dont use the old client, it will not work anymore, donwload the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner