Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused NEW SELLE FB TYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahjussi

Contributor
Registered
Let me explain sir, why we all FB feel unfair and disadventadge for this update
ok first there 3 class who have weapon who cant useable to other class
1. WA = normal cause he only one use 2 handed weapon
and GS stiil GS
Daikatana still Daikata
disadventadge = NO

2. WI = his weapon staff only work on him and other class cant
Selle staff is orb, and still orb
other selle weap all became orb
diasadventadge = no, cause WI need orb so get more m.attack

3. FB = his crystal now all became orb, and just only can use by FB
legacy agony crystal bacame orb
diasventadge = obviously YES, cause fb need crystal to get more attack

And as u said GM, u make this crystal to orb, cause scan same as normal cabal, the main cabal FB is orb user, not crystal. ok im agree. cause ORB STAT is For WI AND FB

then why u make SELLE for FA stiil can build ORB? like sunlight and insanity? as i know the normal cabal orb stat only for FB and WI, there no FA in there isnt it? just like FB stat not in Crystal? cause crystal stat is for FA and FS, am i wrong?
but FA can use and build ORB, as long as he can make his stat availible to use it right? then why not same with FB? why u insist to make FB crystal became all orb? why not just put it like before? cause we have right to choose Crystal or Orb like FA can do.

That what we want here just make our legacy and Agony back to crystal, and we got option to choose like FA do, choose insanity and Sunlight (ORB) to build than build crystal like obli and moonlight

Please look at this point, what we already build "crystal" became orb, then every FB will choose Crystal which means no one will using FB orb, and once more time became useless.

Its not just my opinion, but other FB who already build crystall Sellenia feel the same too.
Please u can consider our opinion, and maybe u can review the update, so no one feel unfair and got damage

And guess why other class not protest this update? its simple because they didnt get disadventadge, but we FB do, its normal who only one got disadventadge protest right? its would be different when all class feel the same.

I didnt want to said anything bad, but consider our who already build, and have to build again. and the main reason is only FB feel unfair, thats why we make this feedback.
thankyou for your time, and keep make our server better.

Last edited:
Senil pieces got changed in this update that made almost every pieces usable by any character with the exception of WA who has GREATSWORD / DAIKATANA unique to that class. For FB it became CANNON which is only unique to that class and only FB can use it. WI STAFF which is also unique to that class only WI can use it. I get your point your disappointed because it's hard now to get soul element (unique element) not like before within 4 days i think you can create a new weapon, your dissapointed because you feel like there's an disadvantage and what you said is true that WI has alternative weapons since it can use FA's senil weapon and those orb that doesn't have visual effect like staff has. But overall nothings changed. It's just more accessible now but yea i think they should consider those players who has ''problem'' not that I'm saying i have. Overall its a good update.

Last edited:
The things that got change was the senil pieces for FB became CANNON which is only unique to that class. WI STAFF which is also unique to that class only WI can use it. I get your point your disappointed because it's hard now to get soul element (unique element) not like before within 4 days i think you can create a new weapon. But overall nothing changed its just more accessible now but yea i think they should consider those players who has ''problem'' not that I'm saying i have. Overall its a good update.
yahh thats why we protest it, cause we fb the only one feel the disadvantadge, why not make unique FB to crystal huhu wkwkwk, no one will feel unfair then, just like happen on WI who get staff (ORB) cause as we know, basicly FB need crystal more than Orb

Just realized the difference between the attacks between orb and crystal ORB has 354 at +15 and CRYSTAL for 365 at +15. Some would probably say it's not much of a difference but for players who spend a lot of time farming senil pieces or spent fortunes buying this item which we know are very expensive to craft especially now that its 'harder' to farm the required items especially soul elements for it to be crafted. I get that since its the end-game weapon it supposed to be harder or even created to be harder BEFORE the only thing you had to worry about was the pieces because with fair amount of time the (25 unique element) requirement can be acquired within 4-5 days by doing daily quest before, now it's so much harder since you have to for example to get water element you had to go to nation war to get war cube to get water element with alternatives way like spending EC / Vcoin which we all know also ain't easy to get. Also with each elements requires 5 of each before only requires 2 rare and 5 basic elements to craft a single unique element with a chance of getting 2 or 3 elements in 1 crafting which brings me to my point about the new way being hard. I get the point that staffs had to take risks on implementing this kinds of changes to be more ''challenging'', ''progressive'' and ''fun'' but most of the players especially the new players from this server don't see it that way so please take note. ''It's kinda hard for players with scarce resources to cope up with the drastic changes''. ~

The force blader does not have any item set providing a crystal for him.
However if you want to use a crystal you can use the other Senillinea weapons which are crystals.
The thing is that after the last update we decided to make the Senillinea weapons follow the same structure as the other weapon sets from cabal.
Having a Crystal weapon for FB class was never intended in the original gameplay and was creating an disadvantage for the other classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner