Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

New server protection layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
After many days of hard work we got our new server protection layer to the stage where we can use it for our Redemption server.

The purpose of this Protection Layer is to protect the server against crashing and logging all suspicious packets that the attacker might send to crash the server.

The next days will be considered an open beta for our protection layer since future changes might be needed to improve the new system.

Thank you all for being patient and lets hope that we are safe now! ;)

Long life, OGN !!!
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:

Over 24 hours without crashing. Our protection layer is doing its job.

maybe the server didnt crash,but today in a mission war i crash 3 times when i use odd circle pretty strange dont u think?

maybe the server didnt crash,but today in a mission war i crash 3 times when i use odd circle pretty strange dont u think?
That has nothing to do with the problem we faced, we are talking here about crashes that were done from outside by someone who was very bored.
If you have issues please fill in a bug report with some prof and we will review it.

we all have "game crash issues" i guess. the client is just not stable enough, like on every p.server outthere, these autocloses for no reason are just annoying like hell, cuz it happens every 1-2hours, or even earlier.

we all have "game crash issues" i guess. the client is just not stable enough, like on every p.server outthere, these autocloses for no reason are just annoying like hell, cuz it happens every 1-2hours, or even earlier.
The crashes are made by a person who attacked the server which obviously won't happen anymore, the crashes of your own account has to be reported at the bug report section and there we will discuss further :p

The crashes are made by a person who attacked the server which obviously won't happen anymore, the crashes of your own account has to be reported at the bug report section and there we will discuss further :p
lol i'm talking about game crashes, those has nothing to do with my account. ESTSoft implented a bug on ep8 server files, EU had autoclose aswell when they had ep8 there, that's why they even switched faster to ep9+. this autoclose issue was fixed on old ega tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner