Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused NEW SET TIER (code name “Corrupted”)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuKoLaI4o

Registered
While doing some party runs in AC I noticed that all players were using ~35-40 PoV’s every run which in my eyes is not worth it at all. So I started wondering what can be done about this w/o needing to nerf the dungeon to the ground and I came up with the following:

The idea of a new Tier set however will come at the price of the removal of Limitless and Eins Frame set lineups. The reason for that is because those are not even worth considering. The current progression path for new players is Sig Metal to Zwei Frame to Palladium. As you can see Limitless and Eins Frame are completely ignored due to Limitless just being too weak and Zwei easy to obtain and Eins completely ignored because it’s so hard to obtain (aka AFT2 only by my knowledge).

“Corruption” on the other hand will be a PvE oriented tier. It will have ~150-250 defense more, ~150-250hp more, ~250-400 def rate on each part over palladium with values depending on the class tier. However the set WILL NOT have the +75% resist skill amp making it inefficient for PvP purposes because the superiority in defensive stats of “Corrupted” over Palladium make the amp difference basically meaningless therefore the 75%rsa won’t be included so Palladium stays the set of choice for PvP. Another option to make this even more of a PvE set is adding 10-15% evasion instead of 75% rsa

The general idea I have of how “Corrupted” should look is a re-sprite of Mithril the following way:
-White parts with Black re-sprite
-Blue parts with Green re-sprite (the green should be a bit on the darker side)
The glow of +15 parts should be somewhat like the glow “Toxic Water elemental” costumes have

The epaulets should go something like this:
-Fighter: Black and red (red accents should be the same color as Archi eof on armor set) – 170 attack | 330 attack rate | 11 amp | 700 hp
-Sage: Black and blue (the blue should be a bit darker than the Mithril blue) – 170 mattack | 330 attack rate | 11 amp | 700 hp
-Guardian: Black and green (the same as the green that the set will have) – 180 def | 5% evasion| 800hp

“Corrupted” Epaulet Set Bonus:
-2 parts: 30 def | 45 def rate | 30 hp | 2 cri | 6 cdi
-3 parts: 40 def | 60 def rate | 45 hp | 4cri | 10 cdi
-4 parts: 50 def | 80 def rate | 70 hp | 5cri | 15 cdi

For weapons just do the exact same thing just for the convenience of the set tier having a weapon set as well with maybe the stats of Eins Frame weapons.

The stats of “Corrupted” I have in mind should look something like this (exact same on all parts):
-FS/WA: 810 def | 540 def rate | 950hp
-FB/FA: 690 def | 680 def rate | 815hp
-WI/BL: 500 def | 950 def rate | 680hp

“Corrupted” Set bonus:
-2 parts: 50 def | 80 def rate | 100 hp | 5% evasion
-4 parts: 130 def | 150 def rate | 200 hp | 15% evasion

Right now the only way of obtaining “Corrupted” I can think of is by farming it in aFT2 in place of Eins Frame. This way people will have another reason to run aFT2 not only for the “Awakened ring”.
With this new set tier it won't be necessary to nerf AC boss dmg but it will make it possible to finish the dungeon with a lower amount of PoV's used per player
Side note: Extracting and Extreme crafting would work the same way as the removed sets.
All the numbers I used are for example purposes and are not final!

Hello there, we really like the idea and the way you gave shape to it, this about the part with new SET.
About removing even 1 armor type that will not be good, atm in game all armors are used by players, removing one of them will complicate things very much => not good :)
And about AC, I don't think in a party of 4-5 ppl you will consume that many POVs, also the last chest has a very big potential and can give great items that are worth going and using POVs. POVs that drop very good now in high dungeons, I see no one complaining :D
In the end we will see how this can get a final form ;)

Optimus i completely agree that removing sets is bad but come on... Those sets are completely ignored by 99% of the playerbase! (since you have a FA for small war u probly are one of the players with Limitless)
On the other hand i completely disagree with you on your statement with the PoV's. Let me talk in numbers to you about why. Even full palladium players take 3-4k dmg depending on what class they are. Every party member consumes ~5-8 PoV's on every boss and at the end of the dungeon the total number of PoV's used per player is ~30 wich is ~210m. The great items you speak of have not seen the light of day since cheesing with FA was fixed with boss range adjustments. Are you telling me you're willing to spend ~210kk on PoV's every AC run for a "great item" that may or may not drop? On top of that people go there for 8/8/8 Palla parts wich do not drop either. So at this current time AC is clearly not a dungeon worth doing. With the set I speak of the difficulty of the dungeon will drop by a tiny bit and so will PoV's that are consumed (with about 35-50%) and bosses will no longer 1-2 max 3 shot players wich will probably reconsidure if going there is worth it or not.
Side note: You don't see people complaining about PoV's true... But no1 is running AC to begin with to hear complaints :)
Thank you for your replies and time spent going over my wall of text :D

Well this is not a place to debate but let me ask you something. Do you believe that every server out there, I would include Officials also, if you go in the latest dungeon you will make a profit each and every time you run it? Then this way you would go 2 runs get all you need and then never come back or just run it to make mountains of alz and items. That is why its a risk dungeon, you may or may not get back the alz you spent to complete it.
You have to work to get profit, simple. AC is super easy with all 6 chars + 1 more FA in a party, no need to explain the strategy :) Ou remember, AC drops POVs, many sometimes.
But lets see what we do with that set first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner