Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Newbie Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

srujan tata

Registered
please create a guide for new joiners. The concept of this server is pretty different and unique. New players from english speaking background cant understand and interact with ingame players please kindly create a detailed guide regarding tips,lvlup guide,important aspects that a new player might miss.

please create a guide for new joiners. The concept of this server is pretty different and unique. New players from english speaking background cant understand and interact with ingame players please kindly create a detailed guide regarding tips,lvlup guide,important aspects that a new player might miss.
Yes, i agree with you that there should be an guide coming to show you what the system of Redemption actually does mean, but for now i suggest you to check out the ''updates'' section on the forum.

I might be thinking of creating one, but it will be very time consuming.

Also, this is the wrong section to post suggestions like above, actually you should post it at Feedback/Suggestion section of the forum. :p

I hope Jaybolty can move it for us.

frustrated since morning. cant understand what to do and nobody in game speaks English :/
struck at lvl 190 still can u atleast reply how to lvlup where can a new created char with 190 lvl up to 200

frustrated since morning. cant understand what to do and nobody in game speaks English :/
struck at lvl 190 still can u atleast reply how to lvlup where can a new created char with 190 lvl up to 200
First you should be farming gear and alz first in Nostalgia Forest, when you do have enough alz and gear to become stronger, go for stronger monsters, you might wanna go Arcane Trace to level up and farm when you are ready for it.

I suggest you for now to go to Nostalgia Forest to farm alz and items for your character and also i suggest you to go redeem by farming at Lakeside and Forgotten Ruins, because when you redeem, you have a chance to earn really helpful items. :D

Last edited:
my english is bad, but i can help u a little if u want. im noob yet. im Paladini ingame

Oh yes, srujan tata If you need help with something feel free to add me, i've got some items and could even help you through the hard maps... :p you could also add Gusti

IGN: Viper

Has been made by me, more to come in the future.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner