Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback No Hate: Removal of Top Tier Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraEspada

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hi Cykros,

I am very sad to see that the Equilibrium has been removed. The very idea of this removal was unfounded. It is good and all for your so-called "game cleanup"; but apparently, you cleaned up my investment along with it. So much time and money I had put into this game, only to be slapped (hard) on the face. I can't help but feel discouraged to play this server anymore.

Sure, you had imposed compensation and pre-notices on the removal; but how in your right mind do you expect me to accept that tiny (not remotely enough) compensation for all the time, effort, and money I put into obtaining the removed item? Also, don't get me started on the pre-notices, the given time frame/limitation don't even justify the possibility of preparation for upgrading my 3 sets (12 part armors and 6 weapons) of perfect Equilibrium to Demonite to avoid removal. Are you even aware of how much time and money needed to get them? Ridiculously impractical move.

View attachment 7368

I voted no; but of course, majority wins, right? Because one person like myself doesn't matter when that person has 4 perfect Equilibrium sets (including weapon) to go on. It just goes to show how much you don't care about your contributors (supporters) and players who actually took the time to obtain a top tier equip by playing the game only to have the item removed prematurely through a whimsical act of "cleaning up" the game. I believe you have more ways than one to "clean up" the game; this is not an ethical way.

For the sake of future players, Cykros, don't go removing items, especially one that was designed for end game and deliberately made difficult to obtain. You implemented them, we got them, and then you removed them without proper compensation? It's quite the "jerk" move and it's really unfair to seasoned (older) players. It's no different than spitting on our efforts and disgracing people with the items. Sadly, what's done is done. If this ever happens again, well... I hope no one regrets giving their time and support for and to the game.

Sincerely no hate,
KnowPainGG

Last edited:
exactly,i not blame entirely on staff for this coz they made a vote before making the decision.but i really hope something like this not going to happen again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner