Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged No screen shaking on other servers (with video)

noone123

Contributor
Registered
Hello and good day Gms,

Recently I've found a private server to play along with our Cabal World. Pretty much everything they have is the same except for 2 HUGE things:

1. Somehow they managed to remove the screen shaking on all hits (with or without critical damage). If this one server can do it then I believe others can. But you said many times that this extremely annoying feature is impossible to fix.

2. They have, if I'm not mistaken, ALL the dungeons in the official (IC apocrypta, Awaken DX, frozen canyon, flame nest, EoD3 part 2,...) which is more fun and more challenging then just spamming MO, AFT2, HV, Eod3. So I think maybe you guys can add them too?

Again, I appreciate your efforts for the server (FG, GL and damage fix comming soon, yay). I've been playing with you guys since Olympus Gaming Network and I want to give you suggestions to improve our server even more to be the best Cabal private out there.

Here's the link for you guys to check out. Hope you can do something about it ;);).

Oh btw the vid a little bit laggy cuz of my shitty laptop, their server runs pretty smooth but not as smooth as ours lol.
Cheers,

If this one server can do it then I believe others can. But you said many times that this extremely annoying feature is impossible to fix.
I do not believe that anyone from staff team from this server say that.
Aaand its so easy , you can do it by yours self, just use google.
We didnt think of it from our side bcs its easy everyone who dont like it can remove it by him self.
guides are made on internet from many players just search.

hey have, if I'm not mistaken, ALL the dungeons in the official (IC apocrypta, Awaken DX, frozen canyon, flame nest, EoD3 part 2,...) which is more fun and more challenging then just spamming MO, AFT2, HV, Eod3. So I think maybe you guys can add them too?

keep playing here,if you didnt notice we are adding dungeons with almost every update ;)

Yes, I did that then got bored, then put the files back to normal again. But my point is to stabilize the screen without removing the skill animation which is one of the best thing in Cabal ;)

Official Partner