Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Being Implemented NWar Legacy Guardian and Lower Bracket

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
First of all, I love the idea of that guardian wont be dead in a minute now. But its kinda hard to get the min points or extreme if you don't have good damage output. What I would like to suggest is, could u guys lower the guardian def like half of the current defense or less and compensate it by adding more hp to the guardian so player can score faster but the guardian will still be tanky like now, that way newbie or mid gear player could do more damage to the guardian and actually achieve min score or even good score. Min score should not be hard to get in my opinion. Also the Guardian hit like a truck if you don't have Palladium gears especially for martial class, that is also one of the reason mid tier and newbie can't even achieve the min score to get rewards.

My 2nd suggestion is to remove low bracket, it would be nice if we only have 1 Nation War (High Bracket) base on number of active player, I know it was intentionally for newbie so that they can farm there before go High Bracket. But most of them just does not care and want to achieve high level to experience high dungeon (Since this is a private server). Having more players in 1 war is really fun and match with the new war update which require 10 vs 10 at least to conquer the map.

Also, it will be nice if you guys test it with mediocre character that don't have merits and super end game item.

I do really hope that Admins and Moderator Manijak ExCaliose Cykros take a look of this matter ^^.

Official Partner