Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed NWAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmejik

Dont even think about it.
Contributor
Registered
what if we make something new about the reward in NWAR. the 3black caps is not a big deal anymore bcuz of the chaos arena drops. what if we put some potion of honor and luck in the reward cube. or make the war exp exchange a lil bit higher. for then player would attend nwar. and the game would be more challenging. rather that a nwar which is 1vs1.

HOPE YOU SURPRISE ME ABOUT THIS ONE.

i have some ideas that i will present to the admins soon, its true that nwar is a bit dull, hang on :)

Last edited:
let me add. nwar is just a way to gain caps for others. win or lose they have caps. wheres the chalenge ryt?. so im thnking that if ur planning to add somethng. make sure its greater for the winning side. for the players crave to win the war not just joining for a crappy 3blck caps.. make somethng a war magnet. :)

Add a formula card box for crafting drop bike.. And it's unique

i`m so sleepy abour thes game,, if you get one chaos item then it don`t drop any more at CA2-CA4.. change all of thes so we can play any game.. go ahead. please,,,

and thes game not longer thesame W/ 1st redemtion close..

LAZY GAME WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner