Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

OGN Best Cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..:eek:. If this are true they are genius.. Player..:devil: But make a video like I do before so all can see here nothing to hide.. Because u all ready mention the player name here.. :cool:
players want to play normally, we cant spend the whole TG looking for a cheater and record their doings, its #1 GM job, to catch cheaters

this is too damn funny.. Digs is not only the "HERO" of capella... there are tons XD.. this is an Harrassment

This will be an harrassment :) Come join us here on our shops and we will show you how we play :h: ORAYT!
where? in asia?? its so far from the server and yet your char acts like its just beside it lol

omg i wont use hacks, stay away from me!

Last edited:
Oh .... , guys, first of all I'll talk from my own experience as a TG player on the capella side, u mentioned some names, i can agree on 1 name with you -> "Sabb" the FB which always and always gets better score than any best FA, which is questionable and strange; others I have never seen them OP in TG; not our problem coz in the proc side good people don't join war and u lose and then accuse people of hack; yes there maybe are are hackers, logic, but on both sides :p
Secondly as a staff member, too bad i don't have more "power"; the reason you make all these post are from your frustration #Acid .... don't make us warn you and eventually perma ban you. Please change your behavior and stop complaining. Think about you are saying if u make a list of 20 names for example and accuse them of cheating how in the world WE the staff members can monitor all of them .... + WE have a system that helps us catch hackers, if the system doesn't tell us is something wrong with a player them we can not guess what is wrong, if is wrong ;) WE GMs try to do our best to make things go well, but we are humans in the end ....
As a conclusion I'll like everyone to stop flaming and commenting on this post, is useless, else WE will start taking actions :)

Oh .... , guys, first of all I'll talk from my own experience as a TG player on the capella side, u mentioned some names, i can agree on 1 name with you -> "Sabb" the FB which always and always gets better score than any best FA, which is questionable and strange; others I have never seen them OP in TG; not our problem coz in the proc side good people don't join war and u lose and then accuse people of hack; yes there maybe are are hackers, logic, but on both sides :p
Secondly as a staff member, too bad i don't have more "power"; the reason you make all these post are from your frustration #Acid .... don't make us warn you and eventually perma ban you. Please change your behavior and stop complaining. Think about you are saying if u make a list of 20 names for example and accuse them of cheating how in the world WE the staff members can monitor all of them .... + WE have a system that helps us catch hackers, if the system doesn't tell us is something wrong with a player them we can not guess what is wrong, if is wrong ;) WE GMs try to do our best to make things go well, but we are humans in the end ....
As a conclusion I'll like everyone to stop flaming and commenting on this post, is useless, else WE will start taking actions :)
FYI, last time i play TG we won against CAPS
that time those names i mentioned were too desperate of winning at the last moment and they end up cheating at will, they dont care if players notice it, they just want to go for the score. I disagree with you about i complain because proc lose

Some goes in TG to farm for that Title, while most of us farm for the kills.
That explains why a few unkown people gets the highest scores in TG.

Some goes in TG to farm for that Title, while most of us farm for the kills.
That explains why a few unkown people gets the highest scores in TG.
you and DIGS is on the same guild right?

This is getting beyond ridiculous, acid i have told u time and time again, that we are also people and you are afterall complaining that we're not doing our job, do u know why we have a report section? it seems that ur more focused on actually putting us down than cooperating in putting hackers down its intolerable and i do not accept this behaviour, and then u start to disrespect the new staff members in a very aggressive manner, i suggest u calm down, i know who you are and i will extend the ban to your account if need be. no that was not a threat that was a warning and u will get an infract point aswell, if ur only intentions are to hang out the gms telling us that we're not doing our job, then you have no place in this community.

you've had plenty of chances to behave and we wont continue acting like nice guys, at some point ur stuff will have to face consequences.

now that we have talked about your behaviour i wanna tackle this the best way possible. i just wanna inform you that every staff member of this team has to sleep at night it doesn't matter if 3 people are hacking in TG if its night time for us or we're busy for other personal reasons then we're not obligated to stand by like your wanting us to, im sorry but thats the truth we all have lives beyond this server that we have to attend to and so we cant always be here, and like the rest of the gm says whoever u mention with names in a proper report will be monitored and will have actions taken against them if we ever find them violating the rules, no one here is bias i have banned 2 of those users u mentioned for harrasment towards are fellow GM and players and i wont hesitate to enforce the rules on you either.

time to start acting like a mature player of this community and follow the ToS that you agreed to when you registered your accounts here.

Anyone who tries to in any way fuel the fire or continue discussing in this thread will be infracted this is the last warning for everyone. we will deal with hackers when we can and if u wanna help and cooperate great we appriciate that.

Thank you for your time, this thread ends here, sadly i cannot close it but i will give punishments out to anyone who tries to continue the war in this thread.

for admin/gm :) im too lazy to make a suggestion thread, is it possible in this server to show enemy IGN in TG so its easy to monitor/record cheater/suspect one :p (i know its possible to show IGN instead number in TG, some other ps implemented it long time ago)

for admin/gm :) im too lazy to make a suggestion thread, is it possible in this server to show enemy IGN in TG so its easy to monitor/record cheater/suspect one :p (i know its possible to show IGN instead number in TG, some other ps implemented it long time ago)
we already have that implemented if u give us their numbers we know their IGN's, however that wont be implemented for players that will stick to being a GM feature only. and not this thread ty, this thread is considered closed.

it is another example of "visual bug" LMAO
if they used cheats and you killed them on TG then maybe you must feel proud man.... haha
i hope GM's will be more active in TG....
JUST PLAY FAIR peace yow!!!!

Thread closed. Please use the report section for this type of stuff instead of accusing people and starting to flame. When you have proof you may give it to us, until then please do not accuse people of "hacking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner