Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

OGN's Promotional Video

Dehnfeld

The Dev that never released his server.
Contributor
Registered
Hello Everyone, as some of you might have noticed i have been working on a bunch of promotional trailers recently that i have linked in the Shoutbox occasionaly i now feel that i'm far enough with my work to give you all a sneak peek

i strongly appreciate Constructive critcism and feedback of what you guys think
i really want for this video to stay within the 5 minute range and as you can see im already past the 3 minute mark so im limited on what i can showcase.

What is your suggestion what u want to be showcased in the last minutes of the video, anything that you think is making OGN what it is.
is there a reward no not really, i got to be honest with you i appriciate any kind of contribution u might offer to this and i myself am doing this project pro bono to service this lovely server and represent our community so we can get some more attention and more people to play with.

Kind regards.
Dehnfeld.

Personally would like to suggest some videos of players playing in the server, like see them fighting the event bosses or any different bosses such as Lost Relic boss ;)

But really this promotion video is already badass, and i still can't stop saying how much i love the soundtrack xD.

Wow what a nice video.. Make it little bite long and add other stuf at end of the videos

Last edited:
Great Idea show casing the different sets. One idea that could improve the show is just not show them all on the same winter style map but switch it up by showing them on other maps. This way you can also intro the AT and NF map as well as the other maps. If you really want to take it a bit farther you could also show them attacking a creature or mob of creatures. This is more than enough for your first video.
If you are considering in make a second video I would suggest making that one about pvping, gvging and waring. This way the videos are short and to the point. Lastly good work, I like how you have the screen shots revolving around the characters and the slow motion effect when the skill is cased. It gives an awesome look to the show.

Hope this helps you out some way and good luck with the rest of you video making.

A video about the server should atleast show some dng + tg gameplay.
what id like to see is that pet untrain option drops from ft1, cuz that's one of the most unique features here. Also the dragon in NF :)

i will not change the current recordings unreal due to the fact that i'd have to rework the whole thing setting it back for a week, and for a purpose that doesn't really matter that much, in the video it doesn't matter which map im in when its all about show casing the gears/weapons thats unique to the server, however i did record the following, a good walkthrough of Nostalgia forest and ofc showing the Ancient Dragon, also i ran a bunch of FT1's while recording showing the Pet selective drops and so on :) thank you all for the feedback hopefully we will see the finished product sometime in the end of this week :p

Hello Everyone, as some of you might have noticed i have been working on a bunch of promotional trailers recently that i have linked in the Shoutbox occasionaly i now feel that i'm far enough with my work to give you all a sneak peek

i strongly appreciate Constructive critcism and feedback of what you guys think
i really want for this video to stay within the 5 minute range and as you can see im already past the 3 minute mark so im limited on what i can showcase.

What is your suggestion what u want to be showcased in the last minutes of the video, anything that you think is making OGN what it is.
is there a reward no not really, i got to be honest with you i appriciate any kind of contribution u might offer to this and i myself am doing this project pro bono to service this lovely server and represent our community so we can get some more attention and more people to play with.

Kind regards.
Dehnfeld.

:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:

Update for all of you:

I have choosen to delay the promotional video and completely re-create it with more gameplay and less showcase(or faster showcase to say the least)

the reason for this is because im currently in the proccess of building my new Custom build PC and with this i'll be able to record footage that is gonna be waaaay smoother than what im currently able of recording, below i'll be posting my old rig vs my new rig for those whos curious as to what im actually getting compared to now.

Old Rig
CPU - AMD Phenom II x6 1075T 3ghz
CPU Cooler - Stock
Motherboard - Asrock 890FX Deluxe5
PSU - Corsair TX 750 Watt
GPU - Asus GTX 560TI OC Direct CU II
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM
RAM - Kingston HyperX Blue DDR3 1333mhz 16gigs (dual channel)
Monitor - Samsung SyncMaster SA350
Tower/Case - CM Storm Scout

New Rig
CPU - Intel i7 Skylake 6700k oc'd to 4,7ghz
CPU Cooler - Noctua DH-15
Motherboard - MSI Krait Gaming Z170A
PSU - Cooler Master GM-Series 650W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze
GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Windforce Edition
HDD - Seagate SSHD Hybrid 2TB
SSD - Samsung Evo 850 SSD
RAM - Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400mhz 16gigs (Quad Channel)
Dual Monitor - Samsung SyncMaster SA350 & Samsung 24" S24D390HL - PLS
Tower/Case - Fractal Design R5 - White, w/ Window

once i get my new rig up and runing with dual monitors set up i'll be ready to be make the best video i possibly can, and hope that everyone is gonna be happy with it, i'll hopefully report back with new teasers etc.

Regards.
Dehnfeld

Last edited:

Official Partner