Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Old item Craft type conversion ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello everyone, as most of you know we updated the game craft system a few months ago to a simple and more efficient one.

All the details are available here for those of you who don't know.

We have managed to convert most of the important items and all of the end gear items with good craft options.

But now its time to stop this conversion because from what I see ingame are left just a few items and not really good ones.

Time for us to leave behind all this items and destroy them or sell them to NPC.

Time for us to focus on more new updates and content then replacing craft of not so good items.

With respect, yours, Cykros!

From now, those old items that need to be destroy or sold to NPC will be seen in game with craft values 0 or 0%

From now, those old items that need to be destroy or sold to NPC will be seen in game with craft values 0 or 0%
Need help with my Orb Demonite
image.jpg

Hi Im not updated on the game because of my work and I notice that my weapon does not have any value anymore but can you help me with this one. I think its related from this thread.

Attachments

• Cabal(200604-1547-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(200604-1547-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 65
We are not converting old items anymore.
Sorry!

But we still have good items that need conversation. We followed your instructions that we registered items in
We are not converting old items anymore.
Sorry!
But their are still items that need for convertion which are good once. For a couple of months i registered my palla FS helm SSA perfect but it was not converted. I followed your instructions to register it at the auction house. This kind of items cost alz when buying them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner