Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

OlympusGN NA failure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

Headmaster
Registered
I am truly sorry we had to came to this decision but there is really nothing we can do, the OVH hosting company is full of s...
This past few days I have been trying all possible way to see if there is indeed something wrong with our machines and I could not find anything but of course the OVH "Anti-Hack" system kept blocking the machines sustaining that we use them to engage DDOS attacks.

The cheery on the top was the last block when they blocked a machine that was not even powered on and they said it was doing a huge out traffic =))

That thing and the advices from the staff made my mind about my plan of working with 2 areas (NA and EU) and we will stick with the Hyperfilter machines.
In the end the Hyperfilter network is the best in Europe and I am sure that it works pretty fine from all over the world if you have a decent internet connection.

I once again apologize for this and I am very ashamed I have to take this decision but we really have no solution that we can apply with this current hosting provider. I cant do anything except admitting the failure and this is all on me, I wanted to make the NA and EU region based servers.

Those of you who donated on the NA server please send me a private message with your account on the Redemption EU (to be Redemption Global) so I will give you the eCoins on the server.

I am going to leave this thread open so everybody can share his thought about this decision even if they are positive or negative.

Last edited:
i'm not a donator on Na but i spent some time on server and i obtained 395 ecoin and i ask if is possible to receive it on eu server or to take back my 33 unique element.
Ign eu: Punisher
Thank you.

It's really not an happy thing to read this . After the down time i hope i can play NA after a few days or maybe even a week not even a problem to me as long as i can play it . It's a little frustrating , but you can't change what has already happened so don't waste your time thinking about it. Move on, let go and get over it.

OlympusGN Redemption still the best out there

i'm not a donator on Na but i spent some time on server and i obtained 395 ecoin and i ask if is possible to receive it on eu server or to take back my 33 unique element.
Ign eu: Punisher
Thank you.
We cant because OVH blocked the machines and we can get anything from them. The donations we can "transfer" on the other server because they are logged in paymentwall also.

so i lost all time spent there...

Thats ok bro. Everyone makes mistakes LOL. You can now improve EU server and make it better bro! :) :) Adding some updates would be cool.
More powers bro!

i receive 800 ecoin in na. is it possible to obtain it to transfer in eu thanks
ign na: crimson
ign eo: crimson

Everyone can make mistakes, from the start i didn't agree already with 2 different servers and i just thought it was a bad idea, but shiet happens. Just i hope you will stop now with such useless trys (titan, NA).
And you should update and do something now for EU server to keep it up and gain players/get old ones back.
That's just my opinion and feedback. GL.

Everyone can make mistakes, from the start i didn't agree already with 2 different servers and i just thought it was a bad idea, but shiet happens. Just i hope you will stop now with such useless trys (titan, NA).
And you should update and do something now for EU server to keep it up and gain players/get old ones back.
That's just my opinion and feedback. GL.
Couldn't have said it better myself :rolleyes: let's see ...

I am truly sorry we had to came to this decision but there is really nothing we can do, the OVH hosting company is full of s...
This past few days I have been trying all possible way to see if there is indeed something wrong with our machines and I could not find anything but of course the OVH "Anti-Hack" system kept blocking the machines sustaining that we use them to engage DDOS attacks.

The cheery on the top was the last block when they blocked a machine that was not even powered on and they said it was doing a huge out traffic =))

That thing and the advices from the staff made my mind about my plan of working with 2 areas (NA and EU) and we will stick with the Hyperfilter machines.
In the end the Hyperfilter network is the best in Europe and I am sure that it works pretty fine from all over the world if you have a decent internet connection.

I once again apologize for this and I am very ashamed I have to take this decision but we really have no solution that we can apply with this current hosting provider. I cant do anything except admitting the failure and this is all on me, I wanted to make the NA and EU region based servers.

Those of you who donated on the NA server please send me a private message with your account on the Redemption EU (to be Redemption Global) so I will give you the eCoins on the server.

I am going to leave this thread open so everybody can share his thought about this decision even if they are positive or negative.
hello how about my Blue rare bike on NA ??
48 hours no hunting pigs and hunting golds to get randomly vouchers ?
you said for now it will close ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner