Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Opinion about event

Will you participate in this event or not?

• Total voters

BlackFox

Cabal Game Master
Registered
Hello everyone

I wanted to hear everyone opinion about my event idea in-game but it looked like everyone didn't want to waste their time to hear it and just wanted the buff and go, so i want to hear everyone opinion on it here.

The event idea is "Cosplay" to dress like your char or npc or an cool monster, Of course i mean to dress up in real life and not in-game with a costume.
You will need to upload your photo here in the forum and the few winners the staff will pick will get a big reward, Of course the rest of the players that will participate will get another reward as well.

I think this event is nice and will bring the community together and will make a better environment for us, so we will get to know each other batter and support each other.
I want to know if you will participate in this kind of event or not.

This event isn't taking part right now i want to hear your opinion first.
Please comment here with your opinion on the subject :D

Have a good day :)

i like the idea!
but but Noctis has many event ideas too in his early days as gm but thats only history lol
its been 2+months since an event was held

Nice idea and how about add a lucky draw top10 voter will get a 1 tickets to draw random item box every month..

its kinda hard to pull off, I would join if it was a convention or something, where their's a lot of people to show your awesome cosplay which you worked hard for :rock:, or I had stuff ready like costumes from previous cosplays just chillin on my wardrobe :cool: . anyways that would be a no, I dont have costumes ready. :wasntme:

i like the idea!
but but Noctis has many event ideas too in his early days as gm but thats only history lol
its been 2+months since an event was held
Eh no, we host event weekends once a month, u had atleast 6 events the last 2 months. I think the idea is good but dont have the community support an event like that. Thats my personal opinion tho.

To BlackFox

Try to get some players checking out the thread ingame by shouting it around. This way you can get some opinions from the players.

About the Idea, it's a fun event to participate and this event can run for a long period, i think you should try to convince players to check out this post.

Hmmm, cosplay sounds like fun. I would think with enough lead and prep time you could make a go of this event. Just one thing with ppl making an effort (and it is work to create costume ) the rewards should reflect the inspired costume/ work that has gone into creating the cosplay. I wish you good fortune with your event.

May this help and happy gaming...:rolleyes:

its kinda hard to pull off, I would join if it was a convention or something, where their's a lot of people to show your awesome cosplay which you worked hard for :rock:, or I had stuff ready like costumes from previous cosplays just chillin on my wardrobe :cool: . anyways that would be a no, I dont have costumes ready. :wasntme:

I didnt mean that this event takeing place right now... As you can see that i pointed out that this is just an idea and i posted this event to hear everyone opinion on it before i go deeper and start to fully build it.
There will be alot of time to prepare for this assuming that we will think this event is wort hosting.

Hmmm, cosplay sounds like fun. I would think with enough lead and prep time you could make a go of this event. Just one thing with ppl making an effort (and it is work to create costume ) the rewards should reflect the inspired costume/ work that has gone into creating the cosplay. I wish you good fortune with your event.

May this help and happy gaming...:rolleyes:

This event is complax one, of course the prizes will reflect the time & effort each and everyone put into their costumes.

For the rest of the members that has saw this thread and decided not to write a thing i will take it as a no go.
This thread is here to see if this event worth hosting or not, if people wont take part in it i will close it and think of another event.
Please leave here your thoughts about the event.

Have a good day :)

Last edited:

Official Partner