Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Owners inactive??

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzMe

Car Lover
Professional Enchanter
Registered
this is happening on every private server, god damn it, weeks ago before i was playing here i saw owners always active on forum and now they got a decent amount of players on the server and they're inactive, i really hate this, this is the beginnen of the ending of every p.server, owners need to be active !!

They give you updates WEEKLY, I don't understand how that is inactive, they have lives as well :)

they were online today and updated the server today, what are you talking about?

Really iTank? they only haven't been online for one weekend... since when is that ''all the time'' besides that the weekends they can have time for themselves and thirdly they are working in the background of the server where you won't notice them.

Also they do not have to be always on the forum as we GMs have to handle the situation the Admins are doing the updates and the bug fixes.

I don't see the point in this thread as the owners are just active as always. #Closed.

I think he is confusing the Administrator with GM`s :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner