Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Palladium Armor Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksenon

Registered
for palladium weapon : 10 soul element but for palladium armor : 40 soul element i think this is so high. it need to decrease. 20-25 for one part is more comfortable for newbies. Newbies doing zwei set in 2 week after zwei armor set newbie's need higher defense for doing higher dungeon ex: chaos infinity or solo bf3. When they want new armor set for defense they need palladium. but it need like 2-3 week one part ? it's very boring and difficult to keep going cuz when u wear one part ur set effect is broken so u need minimum 2 if u want full set effect 4 part so u cant use 1 part alone. Let's make a deal when i do one part and i work hard for a long time to wear it and i cant wear cuz i need more part's but i work so much and i get nothing for it then i just dont wanna farm cuz i got boring better go watch some anime's so they losing interest on the server.

when u do ur armor set u r not full :D belt's palladium acc's bracelet's u need still work more and more for them.

That is natural since the its the best gear that you can get here,you need to work hard for it,if you dont want you can donate for it,end game gear ahould be that way

yup first time play i make best gear by craft it and no one help it...its depend ur mind....i'm gamer and need chalenger experience for make it perfect ,,,,so bored if get perfect item with instant time and experience... hopely u understand what i mean.

Yea i understand asasin. But 40 is too high for one piece it need to be boot's and glove's 30 helmet 35 armor 40 then we can get set effect more easily. im not the going for easy way just when i buy one piece it not give us effect so i need 80x soul for getting same defense cuz of the effect

ya i'm understand what u feel ..but now is more easy way to make end gear....please farm alz ,like farm PUK at FT1,hunt uchh/fchh and sell it...the price paladium full amp only 2-3B ea...so need 8-12B for all armor set...it cheapest and fastest way i can share with u

I don't want to be an ass whole or anything like that but I think you should go play the official server and see how hard is to get there the end game armor pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner