Emissary of Death
- Oct 19, 2014
- Reaction score
- The World
We bring you another update with the following important fixes and changes.
- Fixed an issue that caused Art of Bloodtrust to apply/remove its damage incorrectly.
The skill was enabled and can be learned from the instructor.
- Fixed the learning price of Enervation and Darkness skills for Force Blader
- Leg Fracture was changed, now it reduces movement speed by up to 75%
Defense debuff was left untouched
Skill can only be casted on other characters
Skill can be countered by using a Bike/Mount
- All buff skills are now categorized and their categories changed to Buff Group 1 -> Buff Group 6
Buff skill tooltips now show you the Buff Group 1~6 accordingly
Characters can have a maximum of 3 buffs activated from the same buff group
The total amount of buffs a character can have is unchanged
- There are buff skills that are not in a group anymore, so they can all be casted separately and other buffs will not replace them when reaching the limit of 3
Basically all the long duration buff skills are now separated
- Regeneration and High Regeneration tooltip now displays Enchant Regeneration instead of the old Evoluated Skill but they work the same way as before
- All Gladiator, Force Gunner and Dark Mage buffs were added to the corresponding buff groups
- Each class can now cast all of its own buffs
- All Gladiator, Force Gunner and Dark Mage debuffs were configured to be properly usable