Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback Pet slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormgod

Registered
Hello. Please make separate icons for reinforced slots. For example: I have 5 amp slots in my pet. 1 reinforced and 4 normal. I want to delete normal and leave only reinforced. But when the menu for removing slots opens, it is not clear which amp is amplified and which is normal. Thank you.

Hover your mouse in the icon and you will see the values..

Atm we are still experimenting if that is possible

Apparently you did not understand what I mean. This is my pet. 2 cd and 1 amp in it reinforced. The rest of the options I want to delete, but I do not know which ones can be deleted and which ones are not. I can accidentally remove the reinforced slot, because it is not visible. This is why individual icons for enhanced slots are needed.

Attachments

• Cabal(180511-1153-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(180511-1153-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 51
I suggest you to pay attention when slotting pet, maybe even write it down which slot is boosted and which one is normal.

I suggest you to pay attention when slotting pet, maybe even write it down which slot is boosted and which one is normal.
yes, but when you have 10 amp slots and only 2-3 of them are reinforced, it will take a long time before you get enough resources to make all 10 slots reinforced and forget where is which slot. for this, you need special icons for the reinforced slots, no? ~.^

yes, but when you have 10 amp slots and only 2-3 of them are reinforced, it will take a long time before you get enough resources to make all 10 slots reinforced and forget where is which slot. for this, you need special icons for the reinforced slots, no? ~.^

Either that or take a piece of paper and a pen and write down ''3rd slot is boosted'' ;) Thanks for a nice suggestion, but it is not as easy to implement it as it sounds. There are many client limitations :/

it is not as easy to implement it as it sounds.
you can not take the icon that is used to display the reinforced slot and, for example, change its color? or will the color change to a normal slot?

..hello there..maybe this would help you...to know where is the boosted one on your pet..first equip the pet then as Exca said hover the mouse to the slots to see the boosted one... see attachment below..the position of the slots is the same position as you untrain the pet..so better mark it..
20180513_104839.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner