Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused PF BOSS CH3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTM87

Registered
For server administrators and GM, say, and actually explain to me why all the boss to CH3 are on normal maps, and Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight is the PF that is war map ??? Who came up with this brilliant (stupid) idea? After all, this is not the TG that we have to fight for drop !! Besides, most of the strongest players here is Capella, so as Proc do not have any, the slightest chance to even resp figure of 30s, because today was there 3 players and killing everything that happened at warp Proc. Where sense and logic division into 2 nations? ! Do all the boss on the war map, each player chooses only one of the nations, and at the TG is then completely forget, if has not already done so, because somehow I have not seen TG 30 vs 30, it is better, I have not seen 15 vs 15. Super drop of the boss, ok, but give people a chance to even see what this boss rewards, because I did not have any such opportunities and have more will not. Why pumpkins (these huge) did not give on the war map, only the ordinary? Because players would discourage and from the event thread? Think about my words, I know that as a non-donor mean just as much as last year's snow, but I know that I was not the one I have such a sentence. A little objectivity about anything else you do not ask. In order to attract people here, do something for the public and not for the chosen few.

PTM87

IGN : Exec

I stopped reading your post at this sentence "Who came up with this brilliant (stupid) idea?"
Next time you want to suggest something do it in a proper way and you will avoid being banned on forums also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner