Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Please Back the 3x item drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexter

Registered
As i Start playing Redemption Cabal two weeks ago, i found this game quiet spectacular,
i can easily farm alz to buy some newbie items.
and then you implement the new rule 1xitem drop in field, its kinda hard to farm alz for begginer , and as i observe lot of newbie's not satisfied with this new update and some of my friends decide to quit because for us this is hard. now i playing this alone and i dont know what to do.

thank you for reading

#StruggleisReal

Hello Dexter,

Good Day!

Regards to your suggestion , We know that feeling that its really hard to farm alz now unlike before but first of all is that , there is still away to farm big alz by using some farm alz set that can be drop from dungeons or mobs and also some alz drop and bomb runes it can helps you alot . the purpose of this update is that to make the game more challenging and more enjoyable even its very hard when you're leveling up and reach the 160 above you will see how is that easy.

But just keep giving us your suggestion about this new update so we staffs can check and also our Admin Cykros .

Thank you and have a great day .

so the titles "1 - 10 - 50 bilionare" will be so much far away and u get bored before u can reach 1 of this titles . btw rate of alz drop with equipment has been lowered too

No Nayin , there's still a way to reach those titles :) why don't you farm for a good items and sell it with a good price . you need to look for an item that is very in demand this time like UCHH and FCHH you can sell it with a good price you can earn 400 to 500m per Full trade. dont event think only to farm alz also farm for indemand items :)

Hello Dexter,

Good Day!

Regards to your suggestion , We know that feeling that its really hard to farm alz now unlike before but first of all is that , there is still away to farm big alz by using some farm alz set that can be drop from dungeons or mobs and also some alz drop and bomb runes it can helps you alot . the purpose of this update is that to make the game more challenging and more enjoyable even its very hard when you're leveling up and reach the 160 above you will see how is that easy.

But just keep giving us your suggestion about this new update so we staffs can check and also our Admin Cykros .

Thank you and have a great day .

No Nayin , there's still a way to reach those titles :) why don't you farm for a good items and sell it with a good price . you need to look for an item that is very in demand this time like UCHH and FCHH you can sell it with a good price you can earn 400 to 500m per Full trade. dont event think only to farm alz also farm for indemand items :)

as one of my problem is i cant easily farm uchh in chaos arena 6 because of 1x drop rule :( idunno what to do, i really love this game before :(

Try to farm Pet untrain kit in Forgotten temple b1f if you cant farm for UCHH . there's a lot of items you can sell also to gain alz man :) you can also research on web or just reach level 160 above so you can farm on over lvl 160 dungeons .

In order to get items like Cores/PUK's etc. We need entries. But the drop rate really suck ass. So hard to farm entries which means it is hard to farm in dungeons too. I don't like the way you guys think. You needed some fixing.

Even redeeming now has no relevance. Expenses is much higher than the reward. And now you reduced the map drop rate to 1? Is this official? LMAO

Let me explain once again why we don't want the Global multiple drop activated anymore.

This multiplier is an way that server owners like to use to steal the eye of the players with a lot of drop instead of working on some good drops fro each dungeon 1 by 1. The bad side is that as you know dungeon can get bugged if you get more quest items by mistake. Also the client will overflowed and crashing chances are a lot higher when each mob upon death will drop 3 times.

We have other plans, we want to make this server fun and progressive, challenging and also rewarding once you reach 1 of the goals.

Give us one month, and you will see that dungeons and maps will begin to get the "shape" we want ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner